Deleted

Confused with weapons choice

Here are my current armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...5%D1%80/simple
    Last night i got staff from Sha of Pride normal, would it be better than my current weapons? Would it still be better if i get lucky and get the offhand from Juggernaut?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    wand and off hand are better coz of the gem slot and the extra enchant you can get but tbh it doesnt matter loot is loot

Also keep in mind the amount of vp needed for upgrading is less with a 2h.

If you get an off hand in SoO. then use that. Otherwise upgrade the staff to 4/4.
    If the staff was WF then thats the better option over the normal wand and pvp off hand (i love the mastery on the staff)

Quote Originally Posted by Kseux View Post
    Here are my current armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...5%D1%80/simple
    Last night i got staff from Sha of Pride normal, would it be better than my current weapons? Would it still be better if i get lucky and get the offhand from Juggernaut?
    You can't upgrade pvp items and you've only upgraded your wand twice, I would hold onto the wand if you don't plan to dip into heroics because eventually when you run out of things to upgrade you can replace your staff with the wand and a real off-hand just to get that tiny extra itemization. But no the wand and off-hand switch is such a tiny dps increase you are better off with the staff and upgrading as you go.

Seeing as it looks like you have a long road until you have all of your gear 4/4 upgraded it'd be easier for you to use the staff because you only need to upgrade the staff to 4/4 vice upgrading the wand and offhand to 4/4 (1k vs 2k valor spent). Once you have all of your gear upgraded and are starting to pool some extra valor then you should switch out the staff.

Plus, at least in my experiences with him, Juggs can be an ass about loot drops (I never got heroic pants from him before I stopped playing :sadpandaface: ).
    Last edited by jaymzkerten; 2014-06-22 at 04:21 PM.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki