Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Yeah I only tried it with Mad Hozen and it did not work, did not try it with STR flask but I'm assuming it does. My guess is because Mad Hozen/Fury buff are Battle Elixirs ONLY whereas STR flask counts as both battle and guardian, so that's probably what's causing the unintended interaction.

7+ Year Old Account
    Same here the critbuff overwrites the mad hozen for me, but works fine with STR flask. Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    As long as you use the Flask/Elixir first it should work, I've personally only tried it with the Str and Stamina Flask, but it shouldn't make any difference. Using the Mad Hozen Elixir is a Damage increase over using the Str Flask, but it also means that you'll need to use a new one each time you die, so if your raid is wiping a lot you'll have to spend quite a hefty amount of gold to sustain your consumption.
    At 80 silver (even if you pay as much as 2 gold) per Rain Poppy (it takes 2 to make an elixir) it really wouldn't cost that much. You'd need to go through quite a few Elixirs before matching the cost a flask. If anything the problem is with bag space not really with cost :P

Hey, money is a finite resource that can fluctuate in value. Those small amounts can over the course of a period of time add up to a great deal more than you had first anticipated, leaving you grasping for scraps to make ends meet. But if you're having such issues that you'll end up broke by using the elixirs you'll have much bigger issues than that, for instance you may find it hard to fight when you don't have the resources required to make that red armor useful once again.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Our main tank used to be a great source of laughter due to his distinct lack of gold.

- He once sold an item mid fight to repair a now red item

- He sold his CM set to cover the repair bills and didn't have enough gold to buy it back afterwards

Deleted
    cool beans

Ah this thread made my night. I especially enjoyed that cat piss post 10/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Back on topic:

Yes, I will be using this tonight where I can. No it isn't huge for those of us that have crit cap. No, I do not have crit cap (damned Galakras shoulders).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Back on topic:

Yes, I will be using this tonight where I can. No it isn't huge for those of us that have crit cap. No, I do not have crit cap (damned Galakras shoulders).
    Same shoulders. Hopefully we kill Garrosh tonight and I get Tusks, or at least Spaulders.

Deleted
    Can confirm this still works on EU side as well, used it for Klaxxi and Garrosh last night and we didn't even wipe <3

Deleted
    Reading through this thread, I both wanted to claw my eyes out, while trying not to pee my pants from laughter ... Did he get his stat weights from AMR or something? That guy must be doing so horrible with all str gems (since, it apparently is the best stat for fury, 1:1 ???!?!) hahaha ... And that warrior friend of his, guys, we must find out who that is - apparently he's the best warrior in the world!!11!!one!

#SorryForTheTrollPost

10+ Year Old Account
    That guy is probably "Okay" from hunter forums,with a new acc,banned again I see tho,same shitposting/trolling like in hunter threads "I play with the best hunters in the world but we don't log it,we only took 5 attempts on hc garrosh and killed it" etc,
    Anyway,thanks for the tip

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Can confirm this still works on EU side as well, used it for Klaxxi and Garrosh last night and we didn't even wipe <3
    Quoting myself...

Can be bugged so that it can be used along side a flask ( I don't know how, I just happen to forget about it and go grab it with 49 minutes on my flask and hey-presto I have the an extra 5% crit )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Quoting myself...

Can be bugged so that it can be used along side a flask ( I don't know how, I just happen to forget about it and go grab it with 49 minutes on my flask and hey-presto I have the an extra 5% crit )
    Think you have to drink the flask first and than grab buff, otherwise it is overwritten.

Last week of the buff, get it while it lasts!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Back on topic:

Yes, it IS huge, even despite crit-cap. Why you ask? Because you can regem alot of crit into mastery, boosting your mastery of your already 98-99% enrage uptime. This little buff nets me approx 15k on a 200 sec Juggernaut kill - and I'm nowhere near BiS either.

Brgds,
    Falkèn