Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now how do we go about doing that ?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Now how do we go about doing that ?
    Check out the mods from this section and PM them i suppose.

Thanks, Kerdoz! (mentioned it in Gen chat to him/her/him?)
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    No problem I (he) fixed it

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, thanks Itachi/Kerdoz! Just in time for this weeks episode.

Can't WAIT!

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

i need to finish season 2, I've been rewatching the Star Wars movies, but finished up Daredevil. I didn't want to ruin it, by binging it too hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    WATCH IT NOW!

The end of season two is... So much WTF.

15+ Year Old Account
    Decent episode again, while stuff did happen in the episode, it didn't really FEEL like anything happened lol.

I felt sorry for the brothers in the stairwell scene, the actor is doing a fairly good job of making his clones seem different, although a few seem similar.

Where are the mango's though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Another solid episode. Tbh the first couple are usually a bit slow in comparison, recovering from the previous finalé, introducing the new characters and getting everything settled. Then 3/4 will be setting up the season, putting the main threads in place, 5/6/7/8 will be all go, the main "Meat" of the season then 9 will wrap up the main events of the season and 10 will smack us in the face with a truckload of WTF.

Also, I noticed they've FINALLY fixed the greatest injustice in this show with Season 3. Jordan Gavaris has been given second billing as he rightfully deserves, only behind Tatiana Maslany , stupid Dylan Bruce has been busted down to third (which is still too high, should be Tatiana, then Jordan, then Kristian, then Kevin THEN Dylan, finishing up with "And Maria Doyle Kennedy".)

As for the individual stories...

Allison: I love the Hendrixs , I also quite like that it seems to be an almost self contained story. I was a little worried when it seemed she was going into suburban drug dealing, wasn't really sure how she could pull that AND running for school trustee off... But as usual Alison doesn't disappoint! Great idea and can't wait to see how it plays out.

Cosima: Nothing REALLY going on with her just yet. I still think her not telling anyone about the notes is a hugely shit idea, but her and Scott are hilarious together and I hope they give them both an epic story this season. Although tbh season 2 was really Cosima's season, so it's ok if they want to put her more in a supporting role this season then maybe focus more on another clone, hopefully Helena, speaking of Helena...

Helena: This season needs more Helena... But I get the feeling we're going to get ALL the Helena soon, so it's ok. What we did get of her was great. I love her giving ZERO fucks about the questions, as usual focusing only on the sweet stuff , "Where are the Mangos?". Also glad that when old science lady (who REALLY looks like an older version of Kaylee from Firefly) told her that Sarah had giving her up she didn't even blink, just right away said "nope, don't believe you".

Sarah: First, quickly... Am I the only one that REALLY doesn't trust Cal? it could be because he's also Daario, but I doubt it... I don't know why I keep expecting him to be in league with Castor, but I guess that scene with him and Paul kinda rules that out. It could just be he's hiding the whole "Weapon dealer" thing... I suppose we'll find out sooner or later . LOVED the whole scene with Sarah, Kira and Scarface (did they say his name was Rudy?) was SO fuckin intense I'm not sure I breathed the whole time... Speaking of the Castor Twins...

Castor: The the scene after in the stairwell :O I was NOT fucking expecting that, I was figuring that Scarface and Seth would be the main "face" of project Castor through this season, guess I was wrong . Ari Millen has done a great job bringing them to life, I KNOW people are complaining that his clones are all the same... Well yeah, they're kinda going to be, seeing as they were all raised together to be the perfect soldier. It's not like Project Leda where they were seeded into homes to create "Normal" people, they were bred from day one to be the same... It's no surprise that they are . The only ones that seem to have any distinct personality are Scarface, Seth and Mark and now with Seth dead... That just leaves Scarface and Mark, who it seems is trying to stay incognito... I wonder how that's going to work out for him! Also that burning scene at the end was FUCKING WRONG. That whole "Glitching" thing though that Seth had, do you think that's the male equivilent of Leda's sterility? Like a messed up byproduct of the genetic engineering they all went through?

As usual Felix was great, not sure about Mrs S though, the whole giving up thing doesn't sit well with me, she was SUCH a badass in season 2, I don't see why one run in with a Castor Clone has suddenly got her giving it all up... I'm hoping once her wounds have healed a bit she'll be back to her old shotgun wielding, no fucks given self. No doubt just in time to pull Sarah's nuts out of the fire!

And that ending man ... I think it was the right idea to send Kira away, when you're dealing with mental ghost soldiers you CAN'T have a child around, but still... Feels...

That said... Without Kira or Cal to keep her in check, Sarah is going to go fucking mentalist... I can feel it. Can't wait! Bring on next week.

p.s. you can tell the show is gaining budget, the "Burner phones" for this season have gone from cheap misc phones in random cases to iPhones

The sterility was an intentional design Sarah and halima are the odd ones so I don't think the glitches are the same thing. Probably a messed up byproduct of the genetic engineering though.

Am I the only one that REALLY doesn't trust Cal? it could be because he's also Daario,
    I watched 2 more episodes, 2 more to go and then onto S3. And I KNEW I knew that guy from somewhere... never really trusted him, makes me think he might've been Sarah's monitor back in the day and got out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    The sterility was an intentional design Sarah and halima are the odd ones so I don't think the glitches are the same thing. Probably a messed up byproduct of the genetic engineering though.
    I didn't phrase that well... I know the sterility is by design, but the growths that it causes, the ones that lead to the respitory condition that Katja died from and and Kosima has now, THAT is what I meant when I compared it to the glitches. Maybe when the men were made sterile it caused some kind of internal chemical imbalance, which leads to the "glitches"

I didn't phrase that well... I know the sterility is by design, but the growths that it causes, the ones that lead to the respitory condition that Katja died from and and Kosima has now, THAT is what I meant when I compared it to the glitches. Maybe when the men were made sterile it caused some kind of internal chemical imbalance, which leads to the "glitches"
    Oh right, I see what you mean now. Makes sense.

Deleted
    This thread made me watch the first episode and now I am hooked. I am at episode 7 in the first season after 1 day. Will try to caught up this week.

lolve the show. she's does a great job helping viewers believe they are different people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    This thread made me watch the first episode and now I am hooked. I am at episode 7 in the first season after 1 day. Will try to caught up this week.
    One of us! One of us! One of us! ONE OF US!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Yep. I'd seen it at the back ground at IMDB, and heard it here or there, definitely all good things, finally put it on... yeah, really good show. Told everyone about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, When I started watching it on a random I was TOTALLY hooked, but I was the only person I knew that was watching it...

Now basically everyone I know is .

Also GREAT interview for Rolling Stone here, love the way she handles the Emmy question.

Also GREAT interview for Rolling Stone here, love the way she handles the Emmy question.
    Has it occurred to you that you should be paid by the clone?
    I keep bringing it up.
    I like she's into Prodigy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Breath was one of my favourite songs growing up, it makes me like Sarah more now I know that's her song .