Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Siege of Ogrimmar Worst Raid?

Am I the only one who feels this way? I absolutely despise this raid. And it's definitely not because of burn out. I jumped into this tier late and only ran it on normal a few times and a few more in LFR/Flex. Meanwhile I've done full ToT at least a hundred times across several difficulties. Currently I've been working on some cloaks for a few alts, and I just do ToT because I like that raid and for-go the extra chances at drops from the first two wings of SoO.

Deleted
    Nah bro. char

I don't get it, you don't even point out why you hate SoO so much?

It is a burned out raid, yes. But compared to Dragonsoul, it is one hell of a raid in my opinion.

Only way I can say its worse than others is that there's not much reason to do it for more than Garrosh heirlooms on my alts. At least DS had the mount drop incentive.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, no one will ever find out which raid was the "worst".

A lot of people said TotC was the worst raid, but I always loved the raid because I love skipping trash and just killing bosses.

SoO was okay.

I must be one of the few who feels Dragon Soul was above and beyond this one.

And MC was cool for its time but obviously doesn't hold a candle to the new raid mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    lmao im done.

Deleted
    Am I the only one who feels this way? I absolutely despise this raid. And it's definitely not because of burn out. I jumped into this tier late and only ran it on normal a few times and a few more in LFR/Flex. Meanwhile I've done full ToT at least a hundred times across several difficulties. Currently I've been working on some cloaks for a few alts, and I just do ToT because I like that raid and for-go the extra chances at drops from the first two wings of SoO.
    Opinions man. I think SoO is one of the best and was bored of ToT after 3months

- - - Updated - - -

It was good but it desperately needed 3-4more bosses and some new locations

1/10 for making me reply

It's one of the best raids.

It is just mediocore in my thought. Definately wasn't the worst ever but wasn't very good in any ways either
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you are just burned out on it. Its one of the better raids in wows history. Almost on par with icc.

Not even close to the worst raid... in fact, it's probably my favorite raid from this expansion, and possibly makes my top 5 overall (though still far below Ulduar and ICC).

Nah...worse raid is the naxxramas retake. Nothing but rehashed content made into smaller raids for the sake of "additional content". At least siege was built from the ground up.
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    Not even close to the worst raid... in fact, it's probably my favorite raid from this expansion, and possibly makes my top 5 overall (though still far below Ulduar and ICC).
    I actually think ICC is mediocre lol.

DS felt like the worst raid because the last 2 encounters, which were also the hardest, were just glorified trash fights like Spoils is, IE. without a real boss, just random scrub mobs you have to hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I actually think ICC is mediocre lol.
    Ulduar>Kara>Icc>SoO>ToT

Quote Originally Posted by Depravitty View Post
    lmao im done.
    Never understood the hate against DS. It wasn't the best by any means but it wasn't as bad as EoE or SoO IMO. I also liked ToC but just didn't like running it 4 times a week.

DS's main downfall IMO was the anti-climatic madness of death wing fight.

In SoO just feel like the whole thing was anti climatic. The Garrosh fight feels artificially too long. There are some cool fights for sure but I guess the scenery and storyline are uninteresting. Could also be because ToT was such a good raid it overshadows SoO.

As long as Trial of the Crusader and Dragon Soul exist, the title of "worst raid ever" will never be claimed by a newcomer.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No . DS was the worst