Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    What updates? It has been the same raid for ever a year.
    Oh Rich, usually I agree with you, but if you re-check the OP, he's asking why he keeps coming back roughly every year. He already quit for this patch, he's asking why does he have this cycle. I'm saying because he keeps coming back for the new updates.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever reason you may find to quit, Blizzard will find you a better reason to come back. I thought I was done for good in Cata but I came back for monks.

If you grew up with WoW being a huge part of your life like I did, it's gonna be hard to get rid of it for good. OP maybe you're just one of those people that play for a month then unsub to wait for the next patch. I wouldn't really consider that a bad thing.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    If you call constant PVP real gameplay, for me it is not worth the sub, and when is PVP considered new content?
    But PvP was never considered "new content". My armory shows I have around 12k arenas played and I was never bored. Playing against different people and comps (sometimes) is what makes it refreshing. Every new season.

Getting permabanned is pretty fucking stupid. Coming back after a patch cycle makes perfectly good sense though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    But PvP was never considered "new content".
    Kind of feels like new content after a patch. Something that only changes my DPS breakdown a bit, but doesn't change style that much in PvE can feel huge in PvP. Thinking of when Ele had more damage shifted to Lava Burst for example.