Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What is everyone else doing while waiting for Wod? Here's what I'm doing.

I know alot of people have either quit or left , other carry on PvP'ing , PvE'ing , just wondering what everyone else is doing?
    I decided to make 1 character , a class i've not got at 90 / never played , a race I've never played properly and I'm going to quest it to 90 , but here's the catch I'm going to quest in every zone i've never quested in e.g Winterspring , or areas that i haven't quested in since Cata's revamp. I have to pick up every quest in site , and am not allowed to do any dungeons , battlegrounds. Thought i might aswell re-discover the world , nothing better to do and i'm enjoying it already I'm at about level 10 right now.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dayl%C3%ADght/
    Armory link

In WoW:

1. Get a guild group going for Ra-den FoS
    2. Farm PvP gear for the RBG mounts

IRL:

1. Study for the GRE
    2. Play The Bard's Tale

Boosting Challenge modes, saving up a mountain of gold for WoD
    Doing the weekly SoO HC clear for BoA weapons and the few non warforged pieces left.
    RBGs for fun once a week.

Cry every time i think about not having a wod alpha invite.

Deleted
    You know, I like raiding. I like PVP. I enjoy both from time to time. Endgame raiding can be awesome, and so can running arenas with a buddy.

But what I enjoy most in WoW is actually leveling. The completely different zones with different atmospheres and different, amazing music. The feeling of getting that awesome new iconic class ability. Revisiting some of your favorite old dungeons.

Hell, I've started new characters just to get back into my favorite zones, like Howling Fjord, Deepholm, etc.

Leveling Boost? No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jabulaniman View Post
    You know, I like raiding. I like PVP. I enjoy both from time to time. Endgame raiding can be awesome, and so can running arenas with a buddy.

But what I enjoy most in WoW is actually leveling. The completely different zones with different atmospheres and different, amazing music. The feeling of getting that awesome new iconic class ability. Revisiting some of your favorite old dungeons.

Hell, I've started new characters just to get back into my favorite zones, like Howling Fjord, Deepholm, etc.

Leveling Boost? No thanks.
    Agree with you massively hate the boost much rather level it myself, only used the free one for proffesions.

stalking the mmo-champ forums.

Right now, I'm only playing on Tuesdays.

It would be pretty fun to level up a character purely on quests, though. I did the loremaster achievement before Cata, and I have a tendency to grind dungeons a lot while leveling alts, so there are several zones I've never properly quested through since the changes. Not a bad idea for sometime when I'm not quite as busy.

Just PvP. I just came back from a one-year break. In the past, I was always big on raiding and hated PvP, but for some reason, it's all I want to do now. Just casual PvP (random BGs and lower bracket 2v2's). Slowly building up a full Prideful set.

The nice thing about becoming a more casual player is that it's a lot easier for me to just pick the game up and put it down when I feel like it. None of this "YOU MUST BE ONLINE AND READY TO RAID AT 6 SERVER TIME OR SUFFER PENALTIES" stuff.

Deleted
    Catching up on steam games I haven't played. My wallet is currently crying.
    Damn you dirty steam sale, DAMN YOU TO HELL!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just a few bars away from getting my 11th 90 on my main realm. A few runs through LFR will no doubt follow until she has some reasonable gear.

With the Black Prince buff I will be able to get character number 8 and 9 their legendary cloak. That will most likely be it for me until WoD.

I consider characters 1-7 "finished" as they have the best gear available from LFR for their MS.

15+ Year Old Account
    OP, if you really want to challenge yourself, try Iron Man. Or, if you are not masochistic, try a dumbed down version of it. See this blog post for my own ideas around this.

As for myself, I am playing catch-up with this expansion, which I only really started playing two months ago. As a casual player it is going to take me until release of Warlords to do everything I hope to do by then; and that is mostly on just my main. Absolutely plenty to do, not taking into account my desire to also play my hunter and priest.
    For the Alliance!

Resubbed a few days ago, leveling a Shaman and i hope to get the challange mode set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Farm low drop rate mounts and learn other classes besides my main. IRL, college
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

10+ Year Old Account
    My sub ran out 2 weeks ago and haven't bothered re-subbing. Playing RuneScape in the mean time while watching some shows/anime. Also bought some games on steam which I can play...

playing the new game of buying games from Steam summer sale that I will never play.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pre0expansion prep, MH3U, and Pokemon.

Started a guild called Darkspear Never Die a couple of months ago, so I'm training up a raid team ready for WoD. Still have a way to go, but we're already 11/14 (THat totally sounds like a plug, but it honestly isn't).

I have cleared SoO on my BM Hunter and since making this guild I have been a Resto Shaman, so it's been interesting seeing the fights from a different perspective. For the same reason I am also currently levelling a Prot Paladin, which I may boost at lvl 60 if I like it.

Also just been farming old content, getting mounts and reps that I haven't done etc.

- PVP
    - Achievement grinds that I normally won't dare (or care enough) to
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Playing Wildstar and Hearthstone, getting raped by Steam's summer sale.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Buying games on the steam sale and playing em.