- Weekly uld / icc mountrun.
- 1-2 cm boost pr week
- Realm 1st cm runs
- Casually progress on the legendary chainquest, getting the cloak next lockout!
- Trying to get the cm gold times on every single class, only priest / Paladin to go.
Soloing DW for the Blazing Drake (only mount drop pre-MoP that I'm missing) on several chars.
Doing World Bosses and Flex 4 on each of my chars every reset, for heirlooms and upgrades.
Doing Timeless quests and Timeless coin grinds when I'm bored.
Tempted to do some Challenge Mode pugging, already have 2 Chars with full gold, but wouldn't mind the Paladin and Priest xmog sets. I'm just too lazy to do it.
I'm playing on my hunter alt and I'm doing this atm:
1. Running flex mode - I want to get a heirloom weapon before WoD.
2. Running a few TBC heroics every day to get a fancy transmog gear.
3. Doing a legendary quest chain.
4. Killing world bosses every week.
5. Farming some mounts like Raven Lord or Ashes of Al'ar.
Everybody knows that the true plot of WoD was actually Khadgar lvling up his jewelcrafting
Trolling is a art,
Originally Posted by Powerogue
Leveling up, having the time of my life picking my talent points for a fun build that highly benefitted solo play...then being told that's all garbage and I have to pick these EXACT talents in a completely different tree to raid.
- Gearing up my norn ranger in GW2.
- Leveling my mesmer and necro in GW2 (they are both adorable walking salads)
- Playing Smite (I'm in love with Chang'e)
- Some LoL whenever I can kidnap a couple of friends to play.
- Trying to go up in ranks in Hearthstone and failing.
- Steam Summer Sale.
- Leveling a Pokémon team because reasons.
- Gonna try leveling up a new character IF the promotion goes through to spend time until next week, probably Druid/Shaman/Mage
- WiiU hype next week! Finally getting the system, finding one was too difficult as it was sold out everywhere. Mario Kart 8 & Wind Waker HD
- Play some singleplayer games from my Steam backcatalogue, i.e. Tomb Raider, XCOM etc.
- Watch Orphan Black S01&02
- Watch SGDQ2014
These probably won't last until it releases in September-December, but it's something to start with.
Last edited by dragothica; 2014-06-25 at 06:07 PM.
I just claimed my free 7-days, and have two 30-day game cards ready to add to my account.
1) Leveling at least 3-4 of my alts that I never finished the rest of the way to 90
2) Working on collecting as many battle pets as I can
3) Lots of mount runs!
5) Achievements I have yet to do
6) Proving Grounds, which I have yet to even see!