Buying games on the steam sale and playing em.
Playing Wildstar and throwing money to my screen during the Steam Sales. And in the meanwhile I spend a few hours per day searching for a new/proper education.
Playing Wildstar. If it actually grips me before WoD, I'll stay there. If not, I'll head back to WoW and forget about Wildstar.
- Weekly uld / icc mountrun.
- 1-2 cm boost pr week
- Realm 1st cm runs
- Casually progress on the legendary chainquest, getting the cloak next lockout!
- Trying to get the cm gold times on every single class, only priest / Paladin to go.
Soloing DW for the Blazing Drake (only mount drop pre-MoP that I'm missing) on several chars.
Doing World Bosses and Flex 4 on each of my chars every reset, for heirlooms and upgrades.
Doing Timeless quests and Timeless coin grinds when I'm bored.
Tempted to do some Challenge Mode pugging, already have 2 Chars with full gold, but wouldn't mind the Paladin and Priest xmog sets. I'm just too lazy to do it.
I unsub 3 months ago.
Currently playing GW2 (fun, lots of good stuff but kinda boring and too themepark... ah well, at least it's sub-free !) , maybe i'll try Wildstar too.
I plan to resub with 6.0 of course.
Playing p'n'p World of Darkness rpg irl (when I have time and I'm not overoccupied with work) and Gw2 (sub-free ftw).
I'm playing on my hunter alt and I'm doing this atm:
1. Running flex mode - I want to get a heirloom weapon before WoD.
2. Running a few TBC heroics every day to get a fancy transmog gear.
3. Doing a legendary quest chain.
4. Killing world bosses every week.
5. Farming some mounts like Raven Lord or Ashes of Al'ar.
Tried the Iron Man and died at about level 31 , was so frustrated! haha
Unsubbed from WoW, otherwise:
- Gearing up my norn ranger in GW2.
- Leveling my mesmer and necro in GW2 (they are both adorable walking salads)
- Playing Smite (I'm in love with Chang'e)
- Some LoL whenever I can kidnap a couple of friends to play.
- Trying to go up in ranks in Hearthstone and failing.
- Steam Summer Sale.
- Leveling a Pokémon team because reasons.
That's all atm.
Big thanks to Shyama for the sig <3
- Gonna try leveling up a new character IF the promotion goes through to spend time until next week, probably Druid/Shaman/Mage
- WiiU hype next week! Finally getting the system, finding one was too difficult as it was sold out everywhere. Mario Kart 8 & Wind Waker HD
- Play some singleplayer games from my Steam backcatalogue, i.e. Tomb Raider, XCOM etc.
- Watch Orphan Black S01&02
- Watch SGDQ2014
These probably won't last until it releases in September-December, but it's something to start with.
Last edited by dragothica; 2014-06-25 at 06:07 PM.
watching world cup! come on netherlands!!! and binge watching psych and supernatural
I just claimed my free 7-days, and have two 30-day game cards ready to add to my account.
1) Leveling at least 3-4 of my alts that I never finished the rest of the way to 90
2) Working on collecting as many battle pets as I can
3) Lots of mount runs!
5) Achievements I have yet to do
6) Proving Grounds, which I have yet to even see!