Buying games on the steam sale and playing em.
Playing Wildstar and throwing money to my screen during the Steam Sales. And in the meanwhile I spend a few hours per day searching for a new/proper education.
Playing Wildstar. If it actually grips me before WoD, I'll stay there. If not, I'll head back to WoW and forget about Wildstar.
Boosted another paladin and doing 5.1-5.2 content again, only two parts of MoP that didn't suck elekk dung.
Current game of the year: Enderal <-- Seriously, play this game. Probably the best thing 2016 has produced thus far.
- Weekly uld / icc mountrun.
- 1-2 cm boost pr week
- Realm 1st cm runs
- Casually progress on the legendary chainquest, getting the cloak next lockout!
- Trying to get the cm gold times on every single class, only priest / Paladin to go.
Soloing DW for the Blazing Drake (only mount drop pre-MoP that I'm missing) on several chars.
Doing World Bosses and Flex 4 on each of my chars every reset, for heirlooms and upgrades.
Doing Timeless quests and Timeless coin grinds when I'm bored.
Tempted to do some Challenge Mode pugging, already have 2 Chars with full gold, but wouldn't mind the Paladin and Priest xmog sets. I'm just too lazy to do it.
I unsub 3 months ago.
Currently playing GW2 (fun, lots of good stuff but kinda boring and too themepark... ah well, at least it's sub-free !) , maybe i'll try Wildstar too.
I plan to resub with 6.0 of course.
Playing p'n'p World of Darkness rpg irl (when I have time and I'm not overoccupied with work) and Gw2 (sub-free ftw).
I'm playing on my hunter alt and I'm doing this atm:
1. Running flex mode - I want to get a heirloom weapon before WoD.
2. Running a few TBC heroics every day to get a fancy transmog gear.
3. Doing a legendary quest chain.
4. Killing world bosses every week.
5. Farming some mounts like Raven Lord or Ashes of Al'ar.
Tried the Iron Man and died at about level 31 , was so frustrated! haha
Enjoying the better MMO - Wildstar.
Unsubbed from WoW, otherwise:
- Gearing up my norn ranger in GW2.
- Leveling my mesmer and necro in GW2 (they are both adorable walking salads)
- Playing Smite (I'm in love with Chang'e)
- Some LoL whenever I can kidnap a couple of friends to play.
- Trying to go up in ranks in Hearthstone and failing.
- Steam Summer Sale.
- Leveling a Pokémon team because reasons.
That's all atm.
The Shining One
- Gonna try leveling up a new character IF the promotion goes through to spend time until next week, probably Druid/Shaman/Mage
- WiiU hype next week! Finally getting the system, finding one was too difficult as it was sold out everywhere. Mario Kart 8 & Wind Waker HD
- Play some singleplayer games from my Steam backcatalogue, i.e. Tomb Raider, XCOM etc.
- Watch Orphan Black S01&02
- Watch SGDQ2014
These probably won't last until it releases in September-December, but it's something to start with.
Last edited by dragothica; 2014-06-25 at 06:07 PM.
watching world cup! come on netherlands!!! and binge watching psych and supernatural
I just claimed my free 7-days, and have two 30-day game cards ready to add to my account.
1) Leveling at least 3-4 of my alts that I never finished the rest of the way to 90
2) Working on collecting as many battle pets as I can
3) Lots of mount runs!
5) Achievements I have yet to do
6) Proving Grounds, which I have yet to even see!