Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

I'm confused.. Do i love her ?

After asking some friends, my mom and my brother maybe you could help me find some light in what happens in my head.

So i've been with this awesome girl for 2 months now (we dated 2 months before being with each others ''officially'') and everything is great since then. We have the same sense of humor, we go along well together. She smart and hot. She does everything to make me an happy camper. Just like she was the perfect girl for me and i love her a lot.

But.. (yeah here the twist)

Sometimes i feel like i don't love her ?! When we don't see each others for 3-5 days (because of work) i don't really miss her. I feel like i don't give a.. ! and i'm just doing my thing like working, gaming, riding my bike.. Like i was single and alone

Stange thing is when she with me.. mannn i'm so fine and all.

She love me a lot, i'm attracted to her and she make me feel like i'm a champion.

But otherwise.. Everything is kinda meh.

Never happens to me before so yeah i'm confused. I don't want to hurt her..or myself !
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    She might just be sleeping with your parents, dude.

How the fuck are we supposed to help you? Are you fucking kidding me?

If you're confused, you don't. That's easy enough.

You don't know what you have until it's gone.

But maybe it's more about a relationship not being the highest on your priority list?

What do you mean by you 'don't really miss her'? Maybe you just know she'll be back in a few days so you're not worried you'll lose her. She makes you feel like a champion, so she obviously does something good for you when you're with her. What do you mean by everything being kinda meh?

Deleted
    when it's love, you will know. Until then its lust.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you secretly hate her and wish her ill will.

Seriously, we are not psychiatrists nor mind readers. We have no idea what feelings you have. Only you do.

But if I were to give you an answer based on the tid bit of info you provided. No, you do not love her. You would not have to ask if it was truly love. You will understand when you find it.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkazam View Post
    After asking some friends, my mom and my brother maybe you could help me find some light in what happens in my head.

So i've been with this awesome girl for 2 months now (we dated 2 months before being with each others ''officially'') and everything is great since then. We have the same sense of humor, we go along well together. She smart and hot. She does everything to make me an happy camper. Just like she was the perfect girl for me and i love her a lot.

But.. (yeah here the twist)

Sometimes i feel like i don't love her ?! When we don't see each others for 3-5 days (because of work) i don't really miss her. I feel like i don't give a.. ! and i'm just doing my thing like working, gaming, riding my bike.. Like i was single and alone

Stange thing is when she with me.. mannn i'm so fine and all.

She love me a lot, i'm attracted to her and she make me feel like i'm a champion.

But otherwise.. Everything is kinda meh.

Never happens to me before so yeah i'm confused. I don't want to hurt her..or myself !
    I wouldn't compare it with love. It just seems like your a more independent person. As long as you enjoy her company then don't worry about it too much. I wouldn't even be talking about love right now at 2 months. Right now its probably just fireworks.

Simple answer...

No.

If you need ask anyone, then you don't. It's that simple.

Could you learn to love some one you like a lot, absolutely.

Think on that a while........

Deleted
    Some people have gaps in their relationships where they're not pining for emotional or physical closeness, they are able to live highly individualistic lives without companionship.

You need to be introspective here and gauge what it is going on.

You say you love her, sometimes, why?

She makes you feel like a "Champion" and at times you suggest she's a burden perhaps, and not at all a partner?

End of the day, despite the cliche saying, go with your heart.

If you've experienced love before that made every moment charged, break up, as it'd become stagnation with your current partner from what you've posted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh people over complicate love, OP. It's not all fairy tails and shit. Love doesn't mean you're pining for her every second of the day. You're still going to be an individual and you're still going to value you're free time. Hell, lack of alone time is the number one thing married guys complain about losing once they're married and/or have children.

Sounds to me like you're happy when you're with her. Why in the world would you stress so much over trying to put a banal title on your feelings? Just keep doin what you're doing. Don't make a problem where there isn't one.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

so you say there is nothing wrong with girl and you are perfectly happy when with her.

wtf why you ask than you could be with someone far worse, you would miss her after having many fails later, unless she has something bad you didn't tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Eh people over complicate love, OP. It's not all fairy tails and shit. Love doesn't mean you're pining for her every second of the day. You're still going to be an individual and you're still going to value you're free time. Hell, lack of alone time is the number one thing married guys complain about losing once they're married and/or have children.

Sounds to me like you're happy when you're with her. Why in the world would you stress so much over trying to put a banal title on your feelings? Just keep doin what you're doing. Don't make a problem where there isn't one.
    It's not like anybody is promoting a sensible state of mind on the subject like yourself. Most ways love is showed is a type of enchantment.

10+ Year Old Account
    It means that you're secure in what you have.

If you find yourself wanting to get with other chicks, then that's your answer.

"History does not allow freedom to be defended by the weak and the timid." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1953

Deleted
    It could all come down to the OP being totally fine and not crying like a woman on her period when she's gone, which is, y'kno, fine.

When i went away on a hiking trip when i was quite young a lot of people were homesick, i wasn't, best comparison i can make.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how old you are *doesn't have shit to do with love btw* but sometimes when you are younger your hormones play games with you and not in the sexual ways either. I was with my now ex for 2 and a half years. Her feelings were much stronger for me than mine were for her at first. It takes a lot for me to let someone in to my heart so I took my time and eased into it. The first 6 months or so you are getting to know them. Hell...if this is the one then you will get to know her more and more every single day. Love has no timeclock. It doesn't have to start or end at a certain point.

I have no idea how long it took me to feel how much I loved my ex. I honestly would say a little less than a year. And that's being with her almost every day. She wanted me to say I love you the first month she told me but I HATE when people say that without true meaning behind it.

TL;dr for my short paragraph. You will know when you know. Have fun man!. Figure her out just like she is figuring you out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone else said, its lust not love.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

What you are asking about is infatuation and it is largely irrelevant. It is a few months fun at the start of most relationships.

Love is what you get 3 years down the road and it is truly confusing and complex, crass and pious all at the same time.

If she goes the extra mile for you and you laugh at the same things, go for it!

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    You don't love her. You love yourself, and she's a convenient accessory to your lifestyle, but only when it pleases you.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    You don't love her. You love yourself, and she's a convenient accessory to your lifestyle, but only when it pleases you.
    You really couldn't at that point in the relationship. They are just talking to each others secretary right now.