10+ Year Old Account

[H] - Serious Raiders - Ragnaros - 3 days/week

Hi there dudes, just looking to shamelessly plug my own guild, basically after some downtime i've decided to reform it (with some old friends and officers) to get what we can from SoO but mainly prep for WoD - build a strong core etc, but raid as soon as we can get get a feel for everyting/eachother and form a strong core to move forward with!

Quoted from our website:
    Alright, so we're back, under a new name (coz some newbs had the old guild name!), we were previously Almost Famous, of the realm Twilight's Hammer, but for various reasons raiding stopped there a while ago (pretty much why the news posts stop at 2/14hc)..

It's been a while, but its time to get building for the new expansion - Warlords of Draenor!

The guild has undergone significant changes, mostly in that.. it's basically starting again, many of the old officers are back though and we're looking to build a solid core for moving forward and heroic raiding - 25man for now, making the move to mythic 20man in the coming patch and expansion!

Many officers experienced SoO progress between our own guild downtime in other guilds and some, including myself, are experienced upto 12/14 25hc! We're looking to gather a group of like-minded people who wanna raid hard and push for progress, but at the same time keep to a relatively relaxed raiding schedule.

Raiding 3 evenings a week (Wed/Thur/Sun), from 8-11pm (server time)! So if that sounds like something you'd like to get involved in, then we're going to be the guild for you!

Drop in an application and we can take it from there, right now we're open to all classes and specs, and our only real requirement (other than the ones on the guild forum) is that you've at least got an SoO normal clear and gear to match it - any heroic progress is a great bonus of course, but primarily, we're looking for people with a thirst to raid!

All applications are private (only viewable by members of the guild), so drop in one today!

Any questions can be directed to me (Monkfísh) in game by /w or by mail

Thanks, hope to see some new faces soon!
    Guild Website
    WoW Progress (some rules etc)

Any questions can be sent to me in game (as said above), a pm on this site, or my realid is MrMonkfish#2332

Thanks,
    /Monk

- - - Updated - - -

bump, just to keep the word out there
    Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Just wait for Tirion Fordring to come back from ICC singing "I got 99 problems but a Lich ain't one".
    Armoury

10+ Year Old Account
    bump - still looking for some fresh blood to boost the ranks and help to form a new, solid core to take the guild forward!
    Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Just wait for Tirion Fordring to come back from ICC singing "I got 99 problems but a Lich ain't one".
    Armoury