Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Horde-EU Hunter Raid

Our next raid is going to be on Sunday, 20th July and will be starting at 8pm server time; we are going to be raiding tier 15, Throne of Thunder. We still have some spots open, so PM me or add Zubi#2252 to get signed up!

There seems to have been some interest in organising a 25 hunter clear of tier 14 and maybe 15, and I'm happy to try and co-ordinate the logistics of it. As for the tactics we'd need to use, I'm not sure, but I'm more than happy to organise the group for it and I think we'd be able to get some very good Hunters to join.

If you guys want some kind of introduction, then I can't really give much of one other than saying I'm Zubi, a Hunter from Defias Brotherhood. I've been playing WoW since late-Wrath and been playing a Hunter since early Cataclysm, but have been playing MMOs and leading organised groups for about six years. Before I started playing WoW seriously, I was a PvP'er in Star Wars Galaxies and went by the name of Exao (I actually volunteered as the player representative for the class I played, Officer, for about a year before the game closed). I now raiding full time on WoW on 10HC and am transitioning to 25HC with The Hungering Cold on Defias Brotherhood. Other than that, I'm not really sure what to add. If you want to ask me more about my time on WoW and SWG, feel free to add me on battletag and send me a message.

I know there are a few Hunters on EU-Horde that're interested in getting involved in an all Hunter raid, so feel free to add Zubi#2252 and/or post here if you want to join and show the EU-Alliance and US Hunters who is best!

EDIT: just wanted to add a bit more in the way of specifics. Ideally we'll want people with 580+ ilvl to make things as smooth as possible, but if you're only a few ilvls off then it will probably be fine. I'd also highly recommend giving this guide by Durendil a read over before we start doing these raids, as it's a great explanation of what to expect from an all Hunter raid.

EDIT2: here is the spreadsheet we're using to organise signups: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post27809599. Either PM me or add my btag and I can give you access to add your details to join!
    Last edited by mmoc16c097f38e; 2014-07-08 at 12:53 AM.

I'm up for this, and I support this.

Azproved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post

Azproved.
    i c what you did thar

I noticed you were looking for very good hunters.

I sure hope there's also a spot for a scrub like me! =D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    I noticed you were looking for very good hunters.

I sure hope there's also a spot for a scrub like me! =D
    Add me then and we can start putting a group together!

I hope our squad can race against your squad!

10+ Year Old Account
    USA god bless

Deleted
    I'm interested!

Deleted
    This could be interesting depending on time and day, but I'm interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    This could be interesting depending on time and day, but I'm interested.
    THIS! I would like to join too

But... öhm... playing on a German Server... is it possible to join with other language EU-Server?
    “Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.”
    ― Ludwig van Beethoven

Deleted
    Coming just to race with azortharion.

lol

10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneri View Post
    THIS! I would like to join too

But... öhm... playing on a German Server... is it possible to join with other language EU-Server?
    No idea. We can test it and see if it works.

----

Not sure when we'll organise it. Probably sometime this weekend (if we have enough by then) or next.
    Last edited by mmoc16c097f38e; 2014-06-24 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aneri View Post
    yes it is possible

Deleted
    Up for it Will add your btag later this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuub View Post
    Add me then and we can start putting a group together!
    Arh, I just realized. I'm not horde anymore. Goddamnit....

Deleted
    I'm all in, sent my details to Zuub.

Deleted
    Thinking of setting up a site for us to organise stuff a bit more effectively than just through MMO-Champion, like the Alliance-side raid has done. Probably just a Google group, if I can figure out how to make one! (and get a post count high enough to link stuff...)

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I set up a forum (InvisionFree, as trying to get a Google site to work was a pain), but I need to pad my post count a bit more to post the link. >_>

Just one more post tho

Deleted
    I'm defo up for this, added u but my Btag is Grafgor#2689
    My main is Grafgor, on Kazzak EU.
    Last edited by mmoc29f949e9e8; 2014-06-24 at 04:30 PM.