Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I can't think of any TV shows I currently watch that fit the bill, but I like stupid. Just silly, childish humor. I enjoy it far more than crude adult jokes. I blame this for being subscribed to Pewdiepie.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2014-06-29 at 08:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

3- I love ''The Good Wife'', its already on the 6th season, and although the show is excellent, well made, i dont know anyone who watch it too. =/

2- Started recently watching ''Orange is the New Black'' and im enjoying it a lot.

1- glee (pls dont judge me)

" So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

If True Blood counts I guess that would be what I would use since I have actively watched the show since I first started watching in the middle of season 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kitchen Nightmares - Either the US or UK edition; just blows me away how some of those places can get that bad to begin with.

Also, Law and Order: SVU - No other show bar perhaps Animal Police can get me so riled up and angry, yet I can never seem to turn it off and will instead find myself seething with rage as I veg out for an hour or two marathon.

And when it comes to TV time with my woman we've been catching a lot of Bob's Burgers lately, lol at the Equestranaughts episode...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrada View Post
    3- I love ''The Good Wife'', its already on the 6th season, and although the show is excellent, well made, i dont know anyone who watch it too. =/

2- Started recently watching ''Orange is the New Black'' and im enjoying it a lot.

1- glee (pls dont judge me)
    unless you count some softcore lesbian stuff as the guilty part you shouldn't feel so about Orange is the new Black it's a really solid series the end of season 2 made me so happy.

as for the Topic.

1.American Dad:no clue why but I find that to just tickle me more than family guy ever could.

2.Lost Girl:Fun sexy monster of the week show although the last season left a pretty rotten taste in my mouth.

Deleted
    Falling Skies. Its fucking shit but I keep watching it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xayl1 View Post
    unless you count some softcore lesbian stuff as the guilty part you shouldn't feel so about Orange is the new Black it's a really solid series the end of season 2 made me so happy.

as for the Topic.

1.American Dad:no clue why but I find that to just tickle me more than family guy ever could.

2.Lost Girl:Fun sexy monster of the week show although the last season left a pretty rotten taste in my mouth.
    I thought Bo was gorgeous, but Kinsy just annoyed the shit out of me, so I stopped watching. I loved 'Being Human' for the first 2 seasons, but the woman who plays Nora couldn't act her way out of a paper bag. It got a little too convoluted from season 3 on, but I still stuck it out to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Falling Skies. Its fucking shit but I keep watching it.
    inorite? I honestly found myself fast forwarding thru commercials, and then just considering fastforwarding thru the whole episode so I could just get the idea of what happened, but not have to deal with the silly melodramas.

which leads me to my guilty pleasures...

pretty much everything on 'the WB'

i get bored... i see some cute hook about a scifi/supernatural storyline... and then get an episode or two into it and realize that its just another teen melodrama with godawful writing and no effort made at any sort of realism or continuity.

the guiltiest part... thinking 'how good' the show would be if it had been picked up by a real network... say HBO or AMC.

Anything that features Gordon Ramsay in the same room as some Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by mykro9 View Post
    I thought Bo was gorgeous, but Kinsy just annoyed the shit out of me, so I stopped watching. I loved 'Being Human' for the first 2 seasons, but the woman who plays Nora couldn't act her way out of a paper bag. It got a little too convoluted from season 3 on, but I still stuck it out to the end.
    Anna Silk is super sexy. I'm still amazed that she's 40. She looks like she's 30 at most.

Teen Titans Go!I feel like I'm the onlky fan of the original series that likes it.Same thing goes for Top Gear USA.
    American Dad.1000% better than Family Guy because it doesn't rely 100% on pop culture references for humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Anna Silk is super sexy. I'm still amazed that she's 40. She looks like she's 30 at most.
    Damn...she's 40? She's doing good!
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!