Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Watched the Final Boss episode and Flying came up. I really dont understand why that is such a controversial subject. IMO Flying could really use a nerf in the game right now. As an example mounts could be restricted in how they are able to hover unlimited amounts of time, like they start low down if you arent actively doing something. Or Flying mounts could be moving forwards constantly, pacman-style. That would "force" players to stay at least closer to the ground more than they are now and stay more active out in the world. I mean for crying out loud, the flying mechanic is from TBC and it has not aged well imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    5 minute deserter for skipping a queue?

Great, I look forward to meeting full 550 geared people with no chance of beating them on my 490 ilvl alts, fucking world class thinking right there blizz.
    I had a good LOL reading the arena deserter BS.

Warrior gear looks like shit as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by rydan View Post
    Watched the Final Boss episode and Flying came up. I really dont understand why that is such a controversial subject. IMO Flying could really use a nerf in the game right now. As an example mounts could be restricted in how they are able to hover unlimited amounts of time, like they start low down if you arent actively doing something. Or Flying mounts could be moving forwards constantly, pacman-style. That would "force" players to stay at least closer to the ground more than they are now and stay more active out in the world. I mean for crying out loud, the flying mechanic is from TBC and it has not aged well imo.
    I think flying is fine but should just approach flying in WoD like they did in MoP, making it only available to max level characters. However, once you reach max level, you should be able to purchase a training tome that is account bound so you can send it to alts. Trivializing leveling content is acceptable provided you've completed it at least once. I personally don't see what the big deal is about such an approach. It's likely that it will end up working like that anyhow. There's some changes the majority of the community will not tolerate and never implementing flying in WoD is going to be one of them should Blizz decide to go that route.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Sub numbers must be dropping pretty hard if they need to do another 50% off sale so soon and it ends 7/1/2014 and Q2 results end that day as well how ironic Kappa.

Seems Blizzard are taking e-peen really seriously with that warrior helm....

Half of you haters concerning the warrior pvp set probably cant even win 10 arena matches, no point in crying over something you cant have. Maybe cry about the RF gear though you can have that.

Not a fan of that armor. Why's he looking down? I don't really like any of the new armor though. Pvp or pve
    Last edited by Nasriel; 2014-07-06 at 03:01 AM.