15+ Year Old Account

How to lock Multisampling ratio :confused:

It keep resetting to x1 every time I close the program. I tried to run bnet and wow64 as admin as I read would fix it but it still resets to x1.
    Why is it the only setting doing that and how can I fix it?

Cheers
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just logged in to check what mine is, and it's still 8.. Maybe you forget to save the changes?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I just logged in to check what mine is, and it's still 8.. Maybe you forget to save the changes?
    Sadly that is not the case. I use TukUi (duffedUI based on it) maybe it has something to do with it. Seems odd that everything else stays on max but that very important setting like to annoy me with a reset
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Sadly that is not the case. I use TukUi (duffedUI based on it) maybe it has something to do with it. Seems odd that everything else stays on max but that very important setting like to annoy me with a reset
    I haven't used TuK in a long, long time, so that might indeed have something to do with it, but I'd be surprised. Try turning off TuK and then setting it to 8x or whatever you want and see if it sticks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well obviously I came to think of it when I replied above and I tested, it is indeed TukUi that resets it.
    So I guess I need help with how to sort that out.

P.S. TukUI protects multisampling from changing due to some bugs with borders. To stop that thing enter .../TukUI/Config/Config.lua and change field "multisampleprotect" to false.
    Typical. Well will ask mods to delete this thread

Deleted
    Apparently it at least used to be a setting enforced by TukUI: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1776589357#5

The reason for that probably being that having multisampling set to higher than 1x often messes up the look of UI elements that are supposed to have thin, straight borders.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    Apparently it at least used to be a setting enforced by TukUI: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1776589357#5

The reason for that probably being that having multisampling set to higher than 1x often messes up the look of UI elements that are supposed to have thin, straight borders.
    Mm havent noticed anything and x1 and x8 is like night and day, the game is ugly as it is no need to gimp it further

Well thnx everyone hehe, guess its fixed now

10+ Year Old Account
    I am surprised and appalled.. Well, at least you figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Typical. Well will ask mods to delete this thread
    No need to have the thread deleted when it has information others may find useful.
    An answered thread can still have value months or even years later.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.