Deleted

Halp, sims 3 save gone?

So i started up the sims today, takes me into the normal screen (with ur saved households)
    I click my household, it looks as if its loading the household, and it goes straight into Edit Town.
    My house is still there, furnishing etc. is all there aswell. Only my sim has been reset entirely and is yet to be moved into a household.
    Same goes for my girlfriends Sim. Anyone know if theres something i can do to get my save back?
    I tried deleting the previous save and use backup files (copied them into save map), but that didnt work either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check if there is a backup save (they are created automatically).

http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-do...in-the-sims-3/

Above link will show you where to look. For each save there will be two folders, one with the prefix "bak" or "backup". Copy both to a safe place for a backup, delete the non-backup one in the original location and rename the other so it does not have the "bak" or "backup" name. Relaunch the Sims and cross your fingers.

In the future, I recommend making copies of the save folders from time to time. Sims 3 is a very buggy game (they've let it run and expand way past what the game engine can handle).
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Fixed it. It worked, thanks!