Anyone else bummed about MW in Warlords?

Seeing all these nerfs incoming to Monks(spec MW PvP) in Warlords i cant but doubt my choice of class in the next expansion.

In PVP I admit i love it right now only because its so ridicously OP and i acctualy agree that the nerfs were needed.
    Compared to few other healing classes in WoD im seeing monks getting nerfs while other are only getting tuned

PVE Wise, I rerolled from Priest Healer a while back because i got so bored of DPS to heal playstyle(it feels retarded after a while)
    Also because i felt blizzard had problems balancing healing with a class that has 2 different healing specs(Holy Priest is fun but sucked, Disc was OP but boring)

I switched to Monk due to it being fresh not really knowing what fistweaving was back then

In WoD it seems they wanna enhance another class with DPS to heal playstyle and therefore the 2 healing spec balancing prob starts all over again
    After all these changes takes place, what will be left? Another bad shot at balancing 2 healing specs? And why do u wanna PvP as MW when all the good parts are removed and the bad parts arent even made up for?(Aoe Heal spec)

I know Its not even beta yet but keeping up to twitter & blue posts u kinda now what direction they wanna take stuff now a Days

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Spoonman; 2014-06-24 at 07:08 PM.

Deleted
    I am always an optimist hence I guess my views are a bit damaged but here I go:

PvP - For me at least, I am not able to imagine how the new PvP environment will be. Slower pace healing, no resilience, larger health pools. I cannot really see how this all will work out, but I am happy to try it out. All I know is that the amount of CCing that happens at current level is fairly boring and I welcome the reduction of these. And I have to agree with OP, MW in Arena is fairly OP but most of the players I face at my noobrating always stun me and then gets confused when I don't die and when I am free of the stun I just spam orbs and walk around while my partner does his full rotation (noobrating )

PvE - Here I am still trying to be optimistic, though as I played warrior tank in WOTLK (if you remember your heroic strike and cleave was swing timed instead of instant), when 4.0 hit and they got converted to instant casts the "feel" was very weird for at least a few weeks for me. I am worried with the GCD increase that the feel might be a bit off regarding MWs. Overall though there is no changes announced at the moment that really makes me annoyed. For me, regarding healing anyways, will all depend on how they balance mythic raiding. If there will be a class-hps gap as there is today in mythic raiding and say disc priest, resto druids are severely in the lead of healing efficiency then this will make me reroll probably as I want to continue to raid. I doubt even though MWers can FW they will still just drop a healer for a DPS, at least in the guild I am currently belong to. I just wish secretly that our mastery turns into something sexy and marketable... nobody wants a lightwell mastery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nerfs will happen, that is expected but what really boggles my mind is transcendence being removed from MW lolz fail

Kind of a joy killer for me, can't imagine why they would let our 2 melee spec keep it but remove from the spec that really needs it.

I don't know about pvp, but anything that makes it less random in pve is good. I dislike MW mainly because I don't feel like I'm making many choices. It seems like that's why you dislike Disc, and I think it's an overall problem they're trying to solve by removing smart healing and aoe spam.

7+ Year Old Account
    With the current alpha build and the 2-set bonus for Mistweavers in PvE (SooM Jesus Beam x 4) I'm pretty keen. Even if it puts us in a worst place for 20-25man raiding (though I doubt that's possible), I'm playing my Monk regardless, because they're so much fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am excited for it. I really want to check out Spirited Crane stance. Detonate Chi seems like it's going to be fun to work with as well.

Like Volibear in the post directly above mine, I love playing my Monk, and will play her regardless.