Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Yup, as a tank completeyl agreed. at that level you should have learnt to switch growl off by now.

    Just kicked a hunter for showing up in full leather looms at 91. Not sure what he was thinking

  2. #62
    I still get kicked from random dungeon groups out of nowhere, nowadays like the only people i see do like 6k dps ( i dont know how they completed proving grounds) So when we die because im doing 60% of the damage they get really mad when i point it out.

  3. #63
    Pandaren Monk WskyDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    20 Miles to Texas, 25 to Hell
    Posts
    1,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Didacticus Syntacticus View Post
    Absolutely no one, ever, gets kicked from a leveling instance for just quietly being there.
    Yeah, that's not true.
    We've kicked many people because we didn't want them there
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    In addition to avoiding AIDS. I dont want to gave gay genes in me
    Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    If it involves setting you on fire and using your corpse to feed homeless people I'm all for it.

  4. #64
    The Lightbringer AlarStormbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ...location, location!
    Posts
    3,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfury View Post
    Yup, as a tank completeyl agreed. at that level you should have learnt to switch growl off by now.

    Just kicked a hunter for showing up in full leather looms at 91. Not sure what he was thinking
    He was probably thinking that the stats were good (aside from not getting the 5% mail buff) and he got the experience boost for wearing them. It was a leveling dungeon for crying out loud, he doesn't have to be maxxing the charts. You want him to pay several thousand gold for mail heirlooms for leveling dungeons? :\

    Avatar by Ely
    My deviantART

  5. #65
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfury View Post
    Yup, as a tank completeyl agreed. at that level you should have learnt to switch growl off by now.

    Just kicked a hunter for showing up in full leather looms at 91. Not sure what he was thinking
    Well, I bet he was thinking that the 5% difference is minimal, and that it is not worth spending thousands of gold to get. I've leveled up a paladin in Cloth armor, because that was what I had.
    Wish dicks like you didn't exist..

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Didacticus Syntacticus View Post
    Screen shots have watermark info that contains some version, date/time, system, user ID info in them. They've had that for years. It's helpful when Blizzard picks through screenies on web sites that rhyme with "moaned whore."
    Is this true? I have some screenshots and I can't find anything like a watermark.

    Probably wont' get an answer before the necro-thread lock, though...

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Well, I bet he was thinking that the 5% difference is minimal, and that it is not worth spending thousands of gold to get. I've leveled up a paladin in Cloth armor, because that was what I had.
    Wish dicks like you didn't exist..
    Holy Paladins don't even have a full suit of Heirlooms.

    And to be honest, the Mail Heirlooms are fairly worthless. Cloth set + Leather Agi and one Plate set are enough.

  8. #68
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,030
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    Holy Paladins don't even have a full suit of Heirlooms.

    And to be honest, the Mail Heirlooms are fairly worthless. Cloth set + Leather Agi and one Plate set are enough.
    Yeah, I got cloth for all casters, leather for all leather + mail users, and plate after I lvled a DK once. Never cared about getting the mail set.
    And with those 3 sets I cover all int, agi and str users.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    Is this true? I have some screenshots and I can't find anything like a watermark.

    Probably wont' get an answer before the necro-thread lock, though...
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/commen...rmarking_world

  10. #70
    I had this happen to me once. I joined a group in progress after the healer quit and was vote kicked off about 10 sec in before the group did anything. I'm pretty sure they didn't realize the old healer dropped. I was not happy with getting the debuff for that but the GM I talked to said there was nothing he/she could do.

  11. #71
    The Lightbringer FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    3,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    That is what should be happening though. If a hunter is kicked for this, he is more prone to remember to turn the taunt off next time.
    I think you over estimate the average hunter's ability to reason...

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I think you over estimate the average hunter's ability to reason...
    Mice can be conditioned in a similar fashion, so I would say it is within intellectual capacity of 30% hunters. Obviously, only those who have hunter only as an alt can be smart enough to create a weakaura that would light up every time they have pet taunt on in a dungeon or a raid.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Didacticus Syntacticus View Post
    You got kicked, and there is a .1% chance it was for some incomprehensible reason, and a 99.9% chance it was for a perfectly understandable reason.
    Both tanks dropped from LFR I did on an alt for the legendary, as we stood around some group of RP people from an RP server took it upon themselves to kick people they deemed afk. I was one of those people, because apparently my damage was "too low/afk damage", I was a healer. One of them apologized when I whispered to inform them that inciting a kick against a healer alongside some other people for low dps was kinda weird, didn't help me one bit at that point.

    What did I learn though? Don't use elemental blast for extra spirit. People can't distingush between a resto shaman doing so and an elemental shaman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfury View Post
    Yup, as a tank completeyl agreed. at that level you should have learnt to switch growl off by now.

    Just kicked a hunter for showing up in full leather looms at 91. Not sure what he was thinking
    Kicking a hunter for not turning off growl despite being asked to, understandable. Kicking a hunter for wearing leather armor thus having a 5% difference in stats, absolutely not. Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    That's such a terrible way of going about it that I am now 100% positive someone somewhere at Blizz HQ is working on it right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    A sad day in America. Tumblr has finally infiltrated the government and instituted true racism. Perhaps future generations will look back and realize that this is the day that set everything in motion; this is the day that led to white extinction.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •