Deleted

Redesign flare and camo

Bearing in mind half the teams at any bracket have a hunter in them, I think flare should be redesigned to "explode" as such like md does in its stealth breaking ability, seeing countless teams all sit in flare vs any rogue is pathetic tbh and if its not hard enough to play rogue vs hunter anyway, you cant open on top of that.

Then there's camo, oh camo ur so funnnnny xd. Cant sap cant prep cant open once again gg?

Let camo get hit out by ranged attacks to increase the balance levels by 300%.

Any thought on this would be appreciated and maybe we can help blizz do their job.

I'm a bit confused about the problem here. Are you arguing that camoflauge is overpowered for a rogue? Or when it comes to playing against one. I have ran into many encounters where patient rogues are able to gimp me right as flare is being placed down again or if I just hiccup off out of camoflauge.

Just FYI Flare's radius is less than the range on all of your openers, but failing that if you are sprinting or better yet Shadowstep spec you can easily be directly on the hunter to open before flare breaks your stealth, the game doesn't work faster than half a second.

There are reasons to nerf in this game, but changing opponents abilities to make something which is already possible even easier is not one of them IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm, no. I do not have troubles with flare/camo as a rogue and a feral. L2Play nub.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by squid View Post
    Just FYI Flare's radius is less than the range on all of your openers, but failing that if you are sprinting or better yet Shadowstep spec you can easily be directly on the hunter to open before flare breaks your stealth, the game doesn't work faster than half a second.

There are reasons to nerf in this game, but changing opponents abilities to make something which is already possible even easier is not one of them IMO.
    Less than the range of Sap, not melee range. You can jump it if you have amazing latency, or blow CloS. Only melee attacks can be used, so Shadowstep cannot.

It is stupid you can sit on a flare in Camo though, makes zero sense.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2014-06-25 at 12:03 AM.

So... Rogues have a somewhat harder time against hunters. WHat's the deal?

"Oh, my Paladin can't target nor see Stealthed rogues, so I think stealth should only last 15s on 1 minute cooldown. And rogues should move at half speed while stealthed, because it makes no sense that they can move at full speed."

Deleted
    So basically you're bad and instead of trying to improve you blame the other class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post

"Oh, my Paladin can't target nor see Stealthed rogues, so I think stealth should only last 15s on 1 minute cooldown. And rogues should move at half speed while stealthed, because it makes no sense that they can move at full speed."
    They move 20% faster while stealthed with right talent, omg nerf this! Also agreed, stealth should last 15s with 1min cd!

E. Also blizzard should buff our stealth detection, we can't see rogue before it's too late ffs.
    Last edited by mmoce9f8e04ff2; 2014-06-25 at 04:04 AM.

Having Track Hidden enabled should prevent anyone from stealthing within the same zone as the Hunter!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azabondiia View Post
    Anyone who has not done heroic raiding, is John Snow - and knows nothing. It's the most unforgiving gaming experience you can imagine

[QUOTE=
    It is stupid you can sit on a flare in Camo though, makes zero sense.[/QUOTE]

Next he will say our own traps should be able to hit us

Uncovering a rogue should aggro uncover every rogues in a 40 yard radius. It makes sense, you are actually uncovering their best friend.

You can cheap shot a hunter sitting directly in the middle of a flare

also if their entire team is sitting on a flare it's just inviting to get aoe-cced.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Then there's camo, oh camo ur so funnnnny xd. Cant sap cant prep cant open once again gg?

Let camo get hit out by ranged attacks to increase the balance levels by 300%.

Any thought on this would be appreciated and maybe we can help blizz do their job.
    Survival camo perks = balance levels about to be reduced by a further 300%. Oh crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitagethethird View Post
    Next he will say our own traps should be able to hit us
    Not at all, but how can you basically be in stealth next to something that pulls you out of stealth? Not to mention they already have improved stealth detection. I can still open on Hunters but that doesn't make it any less silly.

you can open on hunters, you can detect them in camo outside the flare and since blizzard works on 400ms ticks it's not hard to get burst of speed/sprint up and spam cheap shot.

How about we buff flare? I think that would be better.

I think we should do more damage on targets affected by flare.

Improved Flare: enemies within your flare's radius take an additional % damage. In addition these enemies automatically gain Hunter's Mark.

/wink

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post

I agree with everything between " ".

10+ Year Old Account
    So what does that make camo? "Oh hey, have this ability that gives you no benefit, but makes you look invisible"?

I got a redesign for Flare, in addition to it's current use, how about this minor glyph (Sticky Flare): You can also shoot an enemy with it, and they then take fire DoT damage for 20 seconds and cause the flare effect where ever they move, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by shadeth View Post
    I got a redesign for Flare, in addition to it's current use, how about this minor glyph (Sticky Flare): You can also shoot an enemy with it, and they then take fire DoT damage for 20 seconds and cause the flare effect where ever they move, LOL!
    Stack hunters in a raid, pick an involuntary player -> DISCO BALL
    Quote Originally Posted by Azabondiia View Post
    Anyone who has not done heroic raiding, is John Snow - and knows nothing. It's the most unforgiving gaming experience you can imagine