Heroic Garrosh 25 Jade Temple zerg

Hey I'm a little tired of setting up kicks and stuns every week for this dumb room, does anyone currently use a zerg strat for 25? I've found one video of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQP7tUbOKhQ#t=142 they end at 23 energy way back in November. We end up at 23 or 24 sometimes with our current split group strat and our ilvl is retarded so I'm looking to fix it. We've been killing Heroic Garrosh since January.

I know there is a poster on these boards from that guild, what energy do you guys end up at now? Any other guilds do this?

This is our comp: http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=...kgxrt000000000 one spot is blank for a mount buyer.
    Last edited by chairmanmao; 2014-06-25 at 08:59 AM.

Deleted
    I don't see how this is a "zerg" strat. Doing the first 3 and then the last two is how many 10 mans do it, simply because they lack the stuns to engage all five groups at once. I see no reason for doing it in this new way (which requires more output per person) when the only difference is around two AoE stuns.

I'm not sure you understand what "zerg" means in the context.

I had a quick look at the video. They still co-ordinate (or have assigned) stuns and interrupts and you can hear them communicating about when to go etc.

Are you actually looking for a comp that gets you under 25 energy without ever having to interrupt?

Deleted
    I really dunno what you mean about zerging. Stuns and interrupts are still going out as far as I can see.
    You should have a google doc spread sheet for it though, that's what we use and it's simple to edit/change it for the small variances every week for Garrosh depending on the raid comp that reset.

The only differance i see is that they split up in 2 groups, each taking a side of the first part of them room, while 1 group keeps middle busy, and then moving on to the far side. I don't see how this is going to help with not having to set up stuns etc each week, since they're still needed ( and tbh, they shouldn't get to cast 2 or maybe 3 casts anyway, even with 5 ppl )