Looking for WoD progression guild and home!

Hey guys!

First off I have to say that I have very limited MoP experience.The reason for this is because I just recently returned to the game after a pretty long break. I was a very active raider in Vanilla, TBC and for the beginnings of Wrath (4-5 days a week, 3-4 hours a day). I was 17 at the time Wrath was released and that was when I was first entering university and found out early that I didn't have as much time for WoW as I had in high school. Because of this I just stopped playing entirely. I'm sad I missed out on Cata and MoP but now I am just super stoked about WoD and beyond.

A little bit about myself. I'm Matt and I am a canadian dude living in Toronto, Ontario. Since graduating university a few years ago I have found that I have way more free-time outside of work to dedicate to progression raiding. I miss being a part of a solid group of guys and girls that share the common goal of wanting to down bleeding edge content before others. I want to get back into the 12-20 hour raiding week and I want to sit in vent after raids during the wee hours of the morning theorycrafting classes and fine-tuning strats for certain bosses. Call me a geek but I love that stuff.

Anyways, I know because of my limited experience in MoP that my chances of being eligible to join a quality raiding guild is fairly low but I just wanted to get my name out there. My item level is pretty pathetic since I have just boosted my Rogue to 90 but I am actively working on getting finished with LFR and Flex so I can start finding groups for normals and heroic. I don't expect I'll be of much use for normals/heroics in the near near future but as we get closer to WoD and, of course, during WoD, it is my goal to be a very valuable member of your roster and to make a lasting impression in the guild for a long time.

So that's pretty much it. I'd rather stay away from saying too much. If any guilds are looking for that "diamond in the rough" player then please send me a message in-game. My battlenet tag is Plikx#1630.

I'd love to chat with you soon!

Thanks guys,
    Matt.

Added your btag. Hope to speak to you soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    <<< Check Please> is the top ranked PvE guild on the Durotan server. We are an eclectic group with members ranging from students to full-time working adults. What ties us all together is our unequivocal desire to succeed, our passion for taking on/overcoming challenges, and the constant search for refinements to our performance. The guild raids on a moderate 3-day schedule, but does seek to complete all content in a timely manner. To accomplish this we strive for maximum efficiency and effectiveness in all of our raids, and value these same qualities in our members. We do socialize both inside and outside raiding and enjoy playing several other games together--with many members that play League of Legends, Dota, and D3.

Notable Feats:

Realm First! Lei Shen Heroic! US 24th
    Realm First! Ra-Den! US 29th
    Realm First! Sha of Fear Heroic! US 26th
    Realm First! Grand Empress Shek'zeer Heroic! US 32nd

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
    We at <Check Please> are only looking for long-term members, we do not want players that will quit as soon as the current tier of content comes to an end. We are not going anywhere, and want members that will be part of our raiding core that will still be with us throughout the duration of Pandaria and beyond. Everyone that joins will be an active raider, you will be given a chance to make yourself stand out and earn your raid spot. Understand that during progression we will do whatever is necessary to make the encounter we're learning as easy as possible, and if you cannot handle being sat out for a fight this is not the place for you. Please know we are very fair with how we handle sitting out certain classes, and everyone will see the most equal amount of raid time possible.

SCHEDULE AND ATTENDANCE
    Our raiding schedule is as follows (EST):

Monday: 9PM-12AM
    Tuesday: 9PM-12AM
    Wednesday: 9PM-12AM

We have taken a short break from the release of 5.4 until about 8 weeks ago. We're beginning to refine our roster for the upcoming expansion and plan on clearing Siege of Orgrimmar on 25M Heroic Difficulty.

All applicants contact:
    Almonds (Chris#11507)
    Tomi (tomi#1695)

http://www.checkpls.net