10+ Year Old Account

What if this whole thing with the capital city issue, is just a red herring?

I know this is another thread on the capital city fiasco, but something I thought of while looking across the boards.

What if blizzard are using this whole controversy of throwing this information at us at this time, as nothing more then a misdirection, as a means to drawing us away from other issues and focus on this one?

Given the changes they made to garrisions, spells and abilities, and the same face issue not being looked at yet, what if shocking us with saying the places we thought as capitals are not them at all, is just they're way of throwing us a curve ball away from the other issues, so we're rage about this for long enough, and then they will claim they decided to change karabor and bladespire into capitals after all, then saying they didn't have time to fix the other issues or make them better because of them needing to make these cities work, when in reality it was already done.
    #boycottchina

Trassk, I think that's really tin foil hat, even for you.

No, I think at the current moment in time they fully intend and count on making the Ashran cities our hubs.

So disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    that's really tin foil hat
    /10characters
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt this is true. And really really paranoid thinking right here. They have yet to give us a reason for why they made this decision and they should. This was a huge deal, suddenly going back on their word like this is really bad for them. They owe us a full explanation. Not "things change".

No, Blizzard is just being run by a bunch of asshats who have become so asshattily that they don't even realize just how much of an asshat they really, truly, completely are.

But what do you expect when you have the epitome of the word "douchebag" as your poster child? I mean, seriously. Metzen is a complete and utter tool by every definition of the slang term.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whether it's a red herring or not discussion about it belongs in the existing thread.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."