Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by aceChrome View Post

-How do you guys control the amount of time to play the game ?

-Is it possible for me to play 2 hours a day only ?

-For those of you who are time poor, is 1 to 2 hours a day of WoW worthwhile ?
    Only you can answer those questions for yourself. Different people have different ways and different play styles. What works for them may not work for you. For me I play the odd hour during the evening. Weekend I play for a few hours which is when I do some raiding.

Is possible to play 2 hours a day only? Yes and no. Depends on your schedule.

Is 1 to 2 hours a day worthwhile? Yes and no. Depends on your play style.

complete burnout after three expansion, although luckily i did not play vanilla. Sometimes i come back for a month only to logg on for 5 mins then logg off. Best euros i ever spent.

I don't. If I want to play and have time, then I play.
    If I don't want to play or don't have time, then I don't.

When I was younger and had less self control, I used the Parental Controls, however.
    mrgummage#2816 | Grand Marshal Hottage | Warlords of Draenor Beta Club
    ASUS N53SM : Intel i7 2.2Ghz (3.1Ghz Turbo) : 16GB DDR3 : Geforce GT 630M : Samsung 840 EVO 1TB : Windows 8.1 Pro

Having kids, a job, a social life....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

For me, I get home from work around 730 each day and sleep at around 11. I have a lot of things to do in that time.. be it cooking, cleaning, looking after children. I find other things to do with my time. I log on a few hours a week now, if that.. just to do some xmog runs for next expac =P

I also play other games, just casually, because I feel if I become 'hardcore' in a game, I wont stop playing and wont control myself. Just set expectations.
    since its the dead part of the game.. ie, waiting between last patch and expac, there isn't too much to do anyway.

TL;DR by having a life.

Longer..
    Generally after work, family, friends and visitors and other "real life" errands (paying bills, taking care of house, garden, car), the available free time for "hobbies" varies from 0 to 2-3 hours a night.
    Sometimes it's spent raiding in WoW, sometimes watching a movie, sometimes playing xbox, going to movies or whatever. Never really had problems limiting playtime after I left University (while studying it could be "problematic" at times.. too much free time).