Lookng to build my first rig, need some feedback

Hey guys looking into building my first rig and need some feedback. Below I'll list what im thinking of dropping into it. So here goes nothing

Gaming Chasis- Apevia X Dreamer4 w/usb 3.0, Temperature Display. Black Case Green Lighting
    Neon Lights- Green
    Case Fans- Max 120mm fans for selected case
    CPU- Intel i5-4690k 3.5 GHz 6MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1150 with Intel performance tuning protection for self overclocking
    CPU/Processor Cooling Fan- Corsair Hydro Series H60 High Performance Liquid Cooling System 120mm Radiator & Fan with Dual 120 Enermax Enlobal silent high performance fans (push-pull) for overclocking.
    Coolant- Standard liquid coolant
    Motherboard- MSI Z97-Gaming 5 ATX w/Killer E2200+, 3PCIe x16, 4 PCIe x1, 1x M.2, 6x SATA 6Gb/s
    RAM- 8GB (4gb x2) DDR3/1866 MHz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair Vengeance)
    Video Card- AMD Radeon R9 290x 4GB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16
    Power Supply- 650 Watt Corsair CSM Series
    Hard Drive 1- 128GB ADATA SP900 SATA III 6.0Gb/s 550mb read- 520mb write SSD
    Hard Drive 2- 1 TB Western Digital Caviar Blue SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 7200RPM HDD
    Optical Drive- 24x Double Layer Dual Format DVD +-R/+-RW +CD-R/RW (Black)
    Sound- On-board High def 7.1
    Internal Network Card- Intel Pro Gigabit 10/100/100
    Operating System- Windows 8.1

Please take a look and tell me what you guys think, any feedback will be helpful.

Deleted
    This look like a pre-built not a "building my first rig" kind of thing.

We need more information to judge the build based on your needs.

As for the quality and component picks it looks decent enough at first glance.

Can you and are you willing to building it yourself? It's not hard and will get you either a cheaper system, better system or a combination.

• Budget
    • Resolution
    • Games / Settings Desired
    • Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    • Country
    • Parts that can be reused
    • Do you need an OS?
    • Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?

I was custom ordering it but changed some things up diff video card, mother board and my budget was 1600 but when I went to the website I may use it came in well under budget roughly 200 dollars under.

- - - Updated - - -

And as for what I want out of it would be to run WoW and games of that nature at high to ultra settings. Never built a PC in my life so I figured I'd look into it and a friend suggested I check out cyber power PC got his rig from there, and it works very very good.

For what you are looking for you won't be disappointed with what you are getting. Just don't expect outstanding customer service or a quick delivery. Likely some bloat ware as well.

Could you build for a bit cheaper? Yeah. But not ton upon tons more. Might their be better out there? I am sure a list will start here. But again, what you have listen isn't a terrible option for a pre-built if building is out of the question.