Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    He looks like the human Shrek.

Excited for the beta, fingers crossed!

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing work to be honest. It's the same, but the upgrade is really obvious. Just what they said they wanted to do.

Things like this keep this game on the top over all this years and changes, bad and good ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I guess people dont realize that people have different sized nipples? Crazy right?
    WAT! What else have they been hiding from me!? ó.Ò

Just hoping it doesn't move/run/walk like the old one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I too thought "Shrek human lookalike" when i first looked,but the only thing that is bothering me is the ape like posture and those crazy bushy eyebrows,you could hide the entire Tanaan Jungle in them!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mitrooper View Post
    I think the new Male Human model looks great.

Using 'normal' human models as a base for body proportions has already be done, this is a exaggeration of a human, Warcraft always had a cartoony look to the games, it's part of the Warcraft style.

Also, you have to understand that humans from Azeroth are not the same as humans from earth, it's pretty obvious to me that Azeroth humans are larger and much much stronger build than their earth counterparts, a human from our planet would never win from a orc in a melee battle...Azeroth humans can, so their strong build physique, as the new model clearly shows, makes complete sense to me....That's my opinion anyway.
    Great explanations for a human warriors physique.

Now what about mages, warlocks, priests? There should be even necromances, sorcerer and more humans with rather fragile physique.
    Otherwise why do have mages have not as much strength and health as warriors?

I think these new Humans are really awesome. it captures the design and everything of the original while also retaining the concept of the original, just like the Undead Male. These are things that make me look forward to Warlords.