Thread: RIP Fury

Page 1 of 46
... LastLast

RIP Fury

Or at least Heroic Strike. People complained and got what they wished for.

https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...24138303746049

I kinda have my doubts anyone wanted wildstrike of all things to be a mainstay of fury.

Might disagree with some of you guys on the forums occasionally but now is the time to rally the troops. Inc massive outrage. Never thought I'd say this but someone call up Fatalfuror, its time to kill some devs.

Hmm, this confirms what I've been suspecting for a while. Celestalon is leading a conspiracy at Blizzard against warriors...

Perhaps under his seemingly composed and friendly looking persona, there's a mad alter within going:

Warrior tears, warrior tears, moar warrior tears!! muahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    its time to kill some devs.
    C'mon, we don't have to talk like that. You're above this!

Heroic Strike gets heroic pruned. This won't go through, I can almost guarantee it...
    unless of course they make WStrike off the GCD, then I think I'll be OK with it.

Is it ok to mention the word now?

The only feasible way to salvage this (besides reverting it) is to make WS off the GCD and WW the new WS, making bloodsurge apply to WW unless they want some kind of crazy "bank BS charges for CS for more damage in a CS".

I get wanting to lower the skill cap but this is exactly what Glyph of CS and Ignite Weapon were introduced to mitigate. Fact is, Arms is unplayable and Fury is now neutered.

Jesus Christ. This is the stupidest change I've ever seen.

On a premade character (basic ilvl 500 gear) I attacked the dummy for about 2m and rage capped 6 times.

How is fury even played now? I guess weave in constant WWs to bleed rage off since rage management is too hard for dumb LFR -snip-?

-Please keep it civil-
    Last edited by mmocae83d35844; 2014-06-26 at 04:19 PM.

Did another 2m test and was rage starved every other GCD because of unlucky bloodsurge and no BT crits for RB. Lawl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    How is fury even played now? I guess weave in constant WWs to bleed rage off since rage management is too hard for dumb LFR fucktards?
    WW is aoe only.

WS was reverted. 30 rage cost, use any time, BT procs bloodsurge.

Rotation is just BT > CS > RB > WS. With low crit its a lot of WS and praying for Bloodsurge procs so you dont rage starve.

Rotation is just BT > CS > RB > WS. With low crit its a lot of WS and praying for Bloodsurge procs so you dont rage starve.
    Why even starve yourself? Just keep the GCD dead I guess.

Or I guess it literally doesn't even matter now that there is no need to bank rage for CS.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminal Lance View Post
    C'mon, we don't have to talk like that. You're above this!

Heroic Strike gets heroic pruned. This won't go through, I can almost guarantee it...
    unless of course they make WStrike off the GCD, then I think I'll be OK with it.

Is it ok to mention the word now?
    Then why not just keep Heroic Strike and remove Wild Strike? Hell, give us back Slam or something for an on the GCD rage spender.

I'll wait for the next alpha notes but I'm not sure why Fury needed be touched, seemed to me have just the right number of abilities outside of some of the extra banners and Shattering Throw.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    Why even starve yourself? Just keep the GCD dead I guess.

Or I guess it literally doesn't even matter now that there is no need to bank rage for CS.
    I was just pressing buttons whenever I could, not trying to enact an actual rotation.

I was just pressing buttons whenever I could, not trying to enact an actual rotation.
    So the people that wanted WotLK playstyle are getting their way?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is so depressing, why would blizzard stuff around with us when our play style already feels so right. Actually contemplating changing mains for WoD, and i've been playing my warrior ever since I started in Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    So the people that wanted WotLK playstyle are getting their way?
    Matt Rossi > all

Meh, still gonna wait a bit, still alpha.

Deleted
    Wow, now they seriously fucked both specs...time to consider a reroll.
    Off the GCD attacks are really what makes this spec fun, without that its simply just whack a mole without any kind of planing involed.