25H Iron Juggernaut Seige Phase no stack

So I wanted to spice up the farm content and try out Iron Juggernaut without grouping in the back of the room during siege phase. Are there any tips for raid positioning, survivability, cooldowns I should be thinking of if we try this. We are at about 25-30% health when we get knocked back and alot of dps cooldowns are up at that moment, so I figure that surviving through that phase while dpsing would net everyone a nice dps boost for any rankings. I was thinking that since it is only one siege phase just chaining all 3 healing tides we have + devo for each pulse + rallying cry/demo for 2 of the pulses and after the last one of course defensives and w/e else people have here and there to help out, AG and Ascendance would be up and other stuff.

Thoughts from those who might already do this strategy?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazkek View Post
    Thoughts from those who might already do this strategy?
    You mean 99% of guilds since 6 months ago?

It's really not difficult to do and there's nothing at all challenging about it. Have a raid CD (devo, demo banner, etc) for each shock pulse and don't get hit into china. Cast healing spells don't stand in mortar blast gg.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    It's really not difficult to do and there's nothing at all challenging about it. Have a raid CD (devo, demo banner, etc) for each shock pulse and don't get hit into china. Cast healing spells don't stand in mortar blast gg.

This.

All of our kills have been using this method, just stack CD's and heal a bit and you're fine.

Been dpsing boss throughout the phase since first kill on tuesday of heroics. Chain Cds well and its always been doable.

I believe this is the common way to do it on 25man. I'm surprised you guys haven't switched to doing it sooner. We just chain CDs during the Siege Phase and profit. Boss is usually sub 10% by the time we get out of it.