Black Prince Buff

Anyone else didn't benefit from black prince buff? There's 14 bosses in total with 2 being 100% drop chance on runestones, which leaves 12 bosses with increased chances of dropping runestones. I got 2 in 12 bosses, 2 only! I used to get more before the buff on other toons. I'm not sure if I'm the unluckiest person or if it was intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahgaan View Post
    Anyone else didn't benefit from black prince buff? There's 14 bosses in total with 2 being 100% drop chance on runestones, which leaves 12 bosses with increased chances of dropping runestones. I got 2 in 12 bosses, 2 only! I used to get more before the buff on other toons. I'm not sure if I'm the unluckiest person or if it was intended.
    same with me. Last week got a shit ton of the x/20, then this week only 4/12 for all bosses complete - 2 of which were 100% drops.

Still shaved a couple weeks off but wtb more buff time.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

That's really bad luck. Got 3 titans from 3 bosses today. Just finished the legendary too. Might be real bad luck or a bug.

I've had crap luck getting the secrets. I started off with being 6/20 on my warrior, did all of ToT and the 2 wings of SoO and now I'm at 15/20. I'd hardly call that an increased drop rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either I got really lucky with the buff or it didn't do shit. I came off of secrets last week and managed to get 9/12 runestones whilst in the First week of Gaze. Now I'm sitting pretty with my cape on my Warlock. Do note though that I've had good luck with runestones before and this is my second legendary cape. Also in comparison, one fellow guildie got one sigil this last week from all bosses in ToT and prior and another got 7/12 runestones.

Deleted
    i had the feeling i got 1 titan per boss

Even if they trebled the chance you could still end up getting less after the buff than before.. Bad luck.

I wish that prince buff is 100% to receive ur quest items instead rng. I mean... it's only two weeks and what can hurt for over 100% drop rate?

The Black Prince Buff helped me immensely on my Shaman. I got 9 Titan Runestones. 9 and I only just started that quest this week.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    I wish that prince buff is 100% to receive ur quest items instead rng. I mean... it's only two weeks and what can hurt for over 100% drop rate?
    I agree with this. Given the short duration of the buff I don't see a problem with a 100 percent drop chance.

Personally I managed to get 10/20 secrets on my rogue last week and 12/20 secrets on my mage. My rogue already had nine so started the runestones this week. I will see how lucky I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahgaan View Post
    There's 14 bosses in total with 2 being 100% drop chance on runestones
    just to correct you there are 15 bosses with 3 being 100% drop chance. Lei Shen, Ra-den, and Sha of Pride all have 100% chance to drop a runestone. obviously you'd have to do heroic ToT to get the one for Ra-den though but its still another guaranteed runestone every week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".