Urukhai Party - an All Warrior 25 man raid.

So, after the fun 25 priest raid in ToT, I was thinking about getting 10 or 25 warriors together and doing something similar. To my knowledge, it has never been done before.

--SNIP-- (Lei Shen kill vid, my priest is Valley and I was tanking most bosses)

Sure would be interesting to try at least, I'd have to say that tanking in plate will be far easier than tanking on my priest, cloth armour just isn't up to it. With 25 taunts and plate armour, combined with second wind, shouts and certain glyphs, I'm fairly certain ALL fights are do-able.

The dps requirements are a total joke but warriors scale fairly hard with gear, so a minimum of ToT normal gear, pref normal seige gear just so it's easier to survive and kill the bosses in a fairly reasonable timeframe.

Will be making an openraid event if people are keen, we can sort out the details there if this proves popular. I have a horde warrior AND an alliance warrior, both decently geared.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-06-27 at 02:19 AM.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

These threads keep getting locked every time they come up. Not really the place for it.

there is a difference between those 2 classes. just don't assume it's going to work exactly the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're welcome to use this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...lm-Raid-Thread or you can use our Guild Recruitment forums.