Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlokyldoreifanggore View Post
    As has been said on other sites where it was posted, this seems less about standards of beauty and more about random people with cringe worthy photoshop skills manipulating her head. That USA one is completely ridiculous and barely recognizable as a human.
    i have to agree with the USA one... although the Philippines one is not too bad I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Australia one, the makeup, lawl
    It's a little known fact that most Australian men have a clown fetish.

The internet is just one big glorified Kickstarter crowd sourcing resource without the paid incentive.

It's pretty much a crap shoot - you have to be extremely selective of the audience you want to address to, and who you also want to cater to you.

The internet is a pretty precarious place to say the least. Do things at your own risk.
    Last edited by taliey; 2014-06-28 at 03:26 AM.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    It's a little known fact that most Australian men have a clown fetish.
    But they...live in Australia...from what I have seen they should be happy with shat they got.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

lol so germany is to blame for HDR and Bloom! *shakes fist* *sunglasses*

"In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    *picture*
    I hear they like 'em hairy in texas, eh?

I like Germany. Reminds me of Arrested Development:

"She wanted to look 48. I nearly airbrushed her into oblivion. Ended up checking ‘albino’ in the form"

honestly all she needs is wings and a halo. that glow, i'm betting the guy who did that shop was the same guy who did the shaders for This game.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2014-06-29 at 11:19 PM.

A lot of people just trimmed her eyebrows and made her either lighter or darker complexion. There isn't really that far a degree in variance from culture to culture in her body/face image. The biggest differences come (unsurprisingly) from cultural ideas of femininity. Like the pearls, halo effect, make-up, hair dress, etc. She, or rather her physical form, is pretty agreeable culture to culture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Germany's look like it went through the filter process 10000 times too many.

These are quite... uhh... odd...
    I get the feeling the people were just screwing around with photoshopping or just doesn't know how to. Photo editors doesn't necessarily mean they're good at photoshopping. Photo touch ups and filtering are one thing. Manipulation is a different thing. Both requires their own separate knowledge to do.