Page 1 of 22
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

So let's talk about the deteriorating situation on our border

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...,2212254.story

More than 52,000 unaccompanied youths have been caught along the Southwest's border with Mexico this fiscal year, almost double the total last year.

The epicenter of the crisis is the Rio Grande Valley, where more than 37,000 were caught this year, almost triple last year’s total.
    About half of those they catch on these patrols are women and children who often turn themselves in, aware that they will be issued notices to appear before immigration officials and allowed to go, Duff said.
    But 90% of those caught, end up skipping their immigration trials.

Our border patrol agents have now been turned into babysitters.

How is a situation like this even possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Deleted
    Build a big wall with auto tracking smart guns that engage people that cross the inner fence, that or keep those caught in a detention center rather than releasing them if they promise to turn up for their trial.

One of a small handful of countries on this side of the world where Life isn't well thidish world like. People want to go to a better place because their leaders have failed them in creating a country that is suitable to their needs. None i don't at all agree that they should be breaking the law to enter the country not at all no one wants them to not even central/south American citizens that came here legally. Also read the other day the majority that come here non-minor are trying to claim asylum.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Der terkin er jerbs.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Australia is lucky (hence their nickname) it has ocean all around.

They can do this:

http://www.customs.gov.au/site/offsh...-smuggling.asp

And send these posters to other countries:

The USA and EU need to begin similar campaigns throughout the world.

Man that poster comes off as more than a little xenophobic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...,2212254.story

Our border patrol agents have now been turned into babysitters.

How is a situation like this even possible?
    O B A M A

One Big Ass Mistake America

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    It actually made me giggle a little bit. Really, with all the deadly creatures lurking around every corner in Australia, I think the government is trying to protect innocent immigrants from a sudden and tragic death. They're not trying to keep people out, they're trying to keep them alive!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

I find the whole thing rather amusing. What the US did to Mexico in the 19th century, "they" are doing to us in the 21st.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anecdotal and all, but a lot of Australians that I've met really don't like Asians.
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruncholyo View Post
    Australia is lucky (hence their nickname) it has ocean all around.

They can do this:

http://www.customs.gov.au/site/offsh...-smuggling.asp

And send these posters to other countries:

The USA and EU need to begin similar campaigns throughout the world.
    We can't, according to Obama, they have rights too!

{sarcasm}

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post

{sarcasm}

{sarcasm}
    Yeah fuckin' Obama thinking people have rights.

{sarcasm}
    Exactly this. Since when do illegal immigrants have rights? Rights are given to our Citizens. You wanna come here looking for a better life, fine but do it LEGALLY. This is a HUGE problem on our borders. These people will leach off of the american tax payer for years and make many more babies to leach off more and quite frankly its draining the shit out of us.

Yeah it's not like there's this thing called basic human rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Exactly this. Since when do illegal immigrants have rights?
    I know right?! It CLEARLY says in the constitution "but no Mexicans".
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    These people will leach off of the american tax payer for years and make many more babies to leach off more and quite frankly its draining the shit out of us.
    In FY2012, total welfare spending was 0.47% of the federal budget.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Yeah it's not like there's this thing called basic human rights.
    Basic human rights include the right to self-organize and establish rules as to who gets to enter your country's borders and benefit from assistance programs established by your nation's citizens to help each other. If those rules exclude non-citizens, is that against basic human rights?
    Do people not from your nation have rights to the product of your nation's labor? If yes, then where does that stop? Does your nation then have an obligation to seek out people globally and give them those assistance programs?

In FY2012, total welfare spending was 0.47% of the federal budget.
    The source you link only counts percent of budget increase for food stamps funding used by states to actually give to poor people as opposed to spending it on bureaucrats (oh, and the T in TANF stands for temporary...).

The actual total spent on benefits is much higher - 11% for welfare, 27% health care, 25% pensions = about 63%:
    http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_budget_pie
    Last edited by Kruncholyo; 2014-06-27 at 03:48 PM.

Yeah fuckin' Obama thinking people have rights.
    Citizens have rights under the United States constitution. Illegals from mexico do not. That is a point that you do not seem to get. Other countries send you to prison or kill you for illegally crossing their border. In America we use tax payer money to provide for them food, money, and give them tax and education benefits (at tax payer expense) essentially making it actually a better thing to be a illegal then an actual citizen. Having undocumented people in your country is also dangerous and many people who have been raped and murdered be illegals in the US have learned that the hard way. Remember the constitution applys only to US citizens not illegal immigrants with no actual love or loyalty to this country.

10+ Year Old Account
    That chart contains inaccurate information (no surprise, coming from Motherjones and all).

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ecord/7562779/