Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    so the U.S should become one big charity organization then

how about instead of fleeing their country they try to actually better its economy and society ? but no of course it's easier to just go to the U.S and get fed.
    You missed the part where I said "We have to put an end to this, and we need to try our hardest to help Mexico grow in a way that the people dont feel the "NEED" to come here and live. "

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    You missed the part where I said "We have to put an end to this, and we need to try our hardest to help Mexico grow in a way that the people dont feel the "NEED" to come here and live. "
    and how doesn't that make the U.S a charity organization? I don't think America has any obligations to help Mexico at all. If people wanna become citizens, they can do it like all the other legal immigrants that come to the U.S, they're not special and what they do isn't right.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-06-27 at 04:11 PM.

We're a far bigger "charity organization" to our own corporations rather than people.

I dont know why people hate Mexicans so much!

People never take a step back and think about the ultra mega cluster fuck we have created by trying to deport people "CUZ THEY SKIN IS BROWN". Think about the illegals that move here, stimulate the economy, and get robbed or worse ~ raped/murdered! Those people cant go to the police because of fear of deportation. We have to put an end to this, and we need to try our hardest to help Mexico grow in a way that the people dont feel the "NEED" to come here and live.

Can you even imagine what it must feel like to have to pack your shit in a trash bag and hike to a place where the people "hate" you, just so your children can have a chance at a decent education?. . . . .ornot have to worry about your child being decapitated and tortured by a cartel? Mexicans are proud of their heritage, and it must kill them inside to denounce it and come to America.

Some people need to lighten the fuck up about immigration. Those people arent coming here for a "hand out", they are coming here because they have to. They are more American than most of the cunt bags that post on these forums.
    I don't hate mexicans at all. I like their culture and food and they are generally friendly. I just want them to come here legally as US tax paying citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    How is a situation like this even possible?
    Through social, political and economic failure in the refugee & immigrant's nation of origin.

The exact same situation as... every other time in modern human history.

I don't support illegal immigration. I am simply saying, this is not shocking or a crisis of America. It's Mexico's gross incompetence to provide acceptable living and infrastructure for their people.

The US should be using our political muscle toward the Mexican government. Not toward some 35year old secretary sneaking across the border, scared to death her son will be forced recruited to cook meth in a compound in Reynosa.

These people are being victimized in the worst manner possible; their humanity and the nature of their humanity is being ignored.

Their government is failing the people.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2014-06-27 at 04:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Immigrants telling other immigrants to get out lol

10+ Year Old Account
    and how doesn't that make the U.S a charity organization? I don't think America has any obligations to help Mexico at all. If people wanna become citizens, they can do it like all the other legal immigrants that come to the U.S, they're not special and what they do isn't right.
    Why not, we seem to enjoy bringing the charity of "Democracy" to countries rich in oil. Why not to countries that actually need our help? Or want it for that matter. I would say most Mexicans want their own country to operate and emulate America in many ways. Why not help them? They are our neighbors.

We could start by ending the biggest failure of wars. . .. . the war on drugs. More humans have died and been imprisoned in the war on drugs than the Civil war + both World Wars combined.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    We're a far bigger "charity organization" to our own corporations rather than people.
    This is complete and utter b.s. US corporations pay more taxes than in any other part of the world.
    Also, the total money spent by US fedgov on transfer payments to people is far higher than payments to corporations:
    http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2...087RC1Q027SBEA
    1.8 Trillion Dollars in the 1st Quarter of 2014 alone.

Definition of a transfer payment: "Government transfer payments involve payments for which no current services are performed and are a component of personal income." i.e. - pensions, disability charity, food charity, housing charity, phone charity, home heating charity, student tuition charity, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruncholyo View Post
    This is complete and utter b.s. US corporations pay more taxes than in any other part of the world.
    Also, the total money spent by US fedgov on transfer payments to people is far higher than payments to corporations:

Definition of a transfer payment: "Government transfer payments involve payments for which no current services are performed and are a component of personal income." i.e. - pensions, disability charity, food charity, housing charity, phone charity, home heating charity, student tuition charity, etc.
    And their rates, benefits, and the subsidies they receive are more generous than really anywhere else in the western world.

GE anyone?

15+ Year Old Account
    Or we could just continue making the US shitter making Mexico look better. Can't believe Canada has not built a wall yet.

Australia is lucky (hence their nickname) it has ocean all around.

They can do this:

http://www.customs.gov.au/site/offsh...-smuggling.asp

And send these posters to other countries:

The USA and EU need to begin similar campaigns throughout the world.
    I was expecting a funny image that people could not handle Australia, such a disappointment, could have been great.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account

Didnt one of Obamas largest donors pay $0.00 in taxes in 2013?

Deleted
    Why not, we seem to enjoy bringing the charity of "Democracy" to countries rich in oil. Why not to countries that actually need our help? Or want it for that matter. I would say most Mexicans want their own country to operate and emulate America in many ways. Why not help them? They are our neighbors.
    fair enough, but do you really think throwing money at Mexico is gonna change anything? the country is highly corrupt after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    fair enough, but do you really think throwing money at Mexico is gonna change anything?
    I dont think its just money. The war on drugs has to end first. Until that happens, Mexico will remain in its current state. There is simply too much money in the "drug game". You take that away, and you cure a MAJOR disease that plagues Mexico, and only then can we help them rebuild.

I thought we shouldnt get involved in nation building? The government wants to give $500m to arm and train Syrian Rebels. Apparently solving issues half a world away is more important then helping our neighbouring countries.

Deleted
    I dont think its just money. The war on drugs has to end first. Until that happens, Mexico will remain in its current state. There is simply too much money in the "drug game". You take that away, and you cure a MAJOR disease, and only then can we help them rebuild.
    I agree, if you wanna take away the cartels' power, you gotta tear down the foundations of their drug empire. Treat drug addicts as patients, rather than criminals and undercut any illegal drug producers. ofc that will not happen any time soon, because drugs are eviiiillll don't you know

We need to simply just take over Mexico and all of the Peninsula countries plain and simple. Send in the military and annex them. Bring all the leaders outside and execute them publically.

Send in the full force of the US military and slaughter all of the drug dealers in mass executions.

Who said the children are coming from Mexico... they are coming THROUGH mexico
    And in fiscal year 2014, for the first time ever, the majority of unaccompanied children are coming from Central American countries. More children are coming from Honduras alone than from Mexico — and nearly as many are coming from Guatemala as from Mexico.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    I thought we shouldnt get involved in nation building? The government wants to give $500m to arm and train Syrian Rebels. Apparently solving issues half a world away is more important then helping our neighbouring countries.
    Not to me, or any other American I've met. This is something we have to take up with our politicians. But since everyone is stuck on the false paradigm of "FUCK OBAMA/I LOVE OBAMA" were not going to accomplish a damn thing.

Sometimes I just wish all politicians would drop dead, in the most literal sense........ and we just start over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mexico has no interest in stopping the flood of immigrants. It's a huge boon to their economy to have US dollars being sent back there by people who immigrate here.

Personally, I'd absorb the whole country Crimea-style and kick the shit out of the Cartels. The border with Guatemala and Belize is a lot smaller and easier to defend.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    We need to simply just take over Mexico and all of the Peninsula countries plain and simple. Send in the military and annex them. Bring all the leaders outside and execute them publically.

Send in the full force of the US military and slaughter all of the drug dealers in mass executions.
    yeah because all the cartel leaders wear signs saying 'I AM EVIL KILL ME'

before you know it you have the same mess as in Iraq and Afghanistan, a never ending guerilla war