Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing this game since 2005 and never got a beta invite :/ Boourns

10+ Year Old Account
    Those of you who cry and complain about never getting beta keys, you have to set up your battle.net account to accept and flag that you're interested in beta testing. If you haven't, that it probably why. I just set mine up, so I'm interested to see if I get anything

I have had my beta setting set for wow for about 5 years now and I thought maybe I would get it this time but no dice. Maybe next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Elynis View Post
    you have to set up your battle.net account to accept and flag that you're interested in beta testing.

Well duhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kootur View Post
    why does khadgar have a lame model?
    Placeholder

Quote Originally Posted by Edea View Post
    What is there to be confused about ? he says there's no forced pvp there. It's close to ashran like dalaran was close to Wintergrasp.
    Thanks - see, I have no idea where Karabor is so when he says that the faction hubs are near murderville and you can hang out in Karabor (again, no idea what or where that is) if you want to, but the portals and vendors are IN murderville, I tend to think that the portals and vendors are IN murderville. Because that's what he said.

I think/hope he meant that you can hang out in Karabor but the portals and vendors have moved to the new faction hubs which are on the outskirts of murderville but not actually in murderville.

My confusion was "there's nor forced pvp there" <-- sure, but is 'there' where the portals are? Imagine if Dalaran never hard portals to the old world, that you had to travel to Wintergrasp and go inside the keep to reach the only portals back. That's what I was unclear on.

Thanks in no small part to your testing and feedback, the Warlords of Draenor expansion is ready to officially shed the Alpha label and move on to the Beta testing phase!
    Yeah. That 2 weeks of testing one zone, and then the few days we got to test another zone, must have had a huge impact on your decision to change "Alpha" to "Beta"...

10+ Year Old Account
    I get you guys, but where are the official Mmo-C "No beta club" signatures?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lithxe View Post
    Don't like this. :/ I think people with current active accounts should get priority since we are obviously playing right now and not on a break! :c If someone has an inactive account they are probably too busy or bored with WoW to care about a beta key. :c
    There are a lot of guilds and individuals who are on breaks just waiting for the expansion. These folks tend to unsub until the xpac comes out. I'm sure Blizzard just wants to make sure to include those folks. There are likely other reasons as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    again, no idea what or where that is
    Karabor is the old name of Black Temple, it's on shadowmoon valley.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guuggel View Post
    So having an wow account from 2005 on bnet can boost chance to get invited slightly?
    No chance, I haven't had a Beta invite since day 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    I got one! Kind of surprised, I think this is the first time I've got in right away.
    Same here. I feel a bit mixed about it, because specifically mentioning that WoW veterans were targeted... I've been playing since 2005, but I'm not old. Not old, you hear that?!
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elynis View Post
    Those of you who cry and complain about never getting beta keys, you have to set up your battle.net account to accept and flag that you're interested in beta testing. If you haven't, that it probably why. I just set mine up, so I'm interested to see if I get anything
    I've been doing so since forever(?!), but it has never helped me :P

Not so far anyways. It's starting to get really annoying, 'cause I've started crying about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Hi anyone done some Soloing with their PTR Copies? Is it even in difficulty compared to now?
    I don't know, i can't even stay connected =/
    get DC'd every minute

i managed to do some dummy testing with my enhancement shaman...

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Hi anyone done some Soloing with their PTR Copies? Is it even in difficulty compared to now?
    They have not scaled anything but some stuff in MoP yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are invites still being rolled out?

I got in beta but daaaamn... DC all the time, cant log, cant retrieve char, cant do pretty much anything. If u get in and put spells on actions bars/keybindings/setups, they will be reseted after next DC -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vihtahousu View Post
    I got in beta but daaaamn... DC all the time, cant log, cant retrieve char, cant do pretty much anything. If u get in and put spells on actions bars/keybindings/setups, they will be reseted after next DC -.-
    Set up all your spells and keybinds then log out and back in. That should save your settings on the server.

Deleted
    "Invites in this wave were targeted to WoW Veterans rather than being random"

Played the game since closed beta for Vanilla....... still never had a beta invite since for any blizzard game other than HS.

Quote Originally Posted by Phabulous View Post
    No Pax keys yet? Le disappointed.

Pax was lame, shouldn't of wasted the $