Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So did the Knights Badge (Tank DMF Trinket) really just become better than Skull of War? Pretty pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    So did the Knights Badge (Tank DMF Trinket) really just become better than Skull of War? Pretty pissed.
    Only very slightly. For all intents they are interchangeable.

Ok so I leveled as Fury and I have to admit even though my DPS is not great yet i'm having a blast. Still gearing through Heroics should I change my loot drop spec to get a shield and 1H and try out Glad? Are the numbers still as high?

thanks for your insight

Quote Originally Posted by Dartrianis View Post
    Ok so I leveled as Fury and I have to admit even though my DPS is not great yet i'm having a blast. Still gearing through Heroics should I change my loot drop spec to get a shield and 1H and try out Glad? Are the numbers still as high?

thanks for your insight
    Having played all three with 638-ish ilv, definitely go Glad or Arms over fury. The only drawback to Glad is that you're mashing buttons like crazy (it's like 90 actions per minute if you use US) which does require more attention then playing Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It is lazy. That doesn't mean its wrong, your free to play however you want, but in terms of playing efficiently it is. I wouldn't raid or do CM's like that but it'd work just fine for lesser content.
    There's nothing lazy about it. It's a macro that's pressed only in the case that he would want to hit both devastate and heroic strike. It's button bloat, but it's not lazy or inefficient.

Loving the knights badge trinket changes, it was still good prior to the buff but now it's amazing. My gear is mediocre at best and I'm doing well on the meters for highmaul. Overall the nerfs hurt but especially on fights like tectus the spec really shines.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho View Post
    There's nothing lazy about it. It's a macro that's pressed only in the case that he would want to hit both devastate and heroic strike. It's button bloat, but it's not lazy or inefficient.
    You are assuming he also has a separate Devastate key to use, which isn't stated. If not, it absolutely is lazy and inefficent. Again, didn't say thats necessarily a bad thing, but it does lower competitiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho View Post

Loving the knights badge trinket changes, it was still good prior to the buff but now it's amazing. My gear is mediocre at best and I'm doing well on the meters for highmaul. Overall the nerfs hurt but especially on fights like tectus the spec really shines.
    It's good, but you'd shine more on Butcher as Glad than Tectus, Arms shrekts face on Tectus.

The reason we're doing so well on Tectus is because Range have to get accustomed to chasing the boss and moving from the red shit, we literally sit on the boss all day erryday after killing the little adds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    It's good, but you'd shine more on Butcher as Glad than Tectus, Arms shrekts face on Tectus.

The reason we're doing so well on Tectus is because Range have to get accustomed to chasing the boss and moving from the red shit, we literally sit on the boss all day erryday after killing the little adds.
    How good Arms is on Tectus depends entirely on how much your raid stacks the mobs. Difference of having 1 extra target in cleave range will be the difference between good and awesome DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    How good Arms is on Tectus depends entirely on how much your raid stacks the mobs. Difference of having 1 extra target in cleave range will be the difference between good and awesome DPS.
    Sure your position on damage meters will vary depending on how many of the mountainguys are stacked ontop of each other, but more importantly the encounter allows arms to fundamentally work as a spec which it arguably doesn't do against less than 3 sustained targets.

Even if you aren't tanking them together, you can and should spread rend on everything and you'll still have an endless amount of rage which is why arms is pretty good choice no matter what.

Deleted
    Noticed a bug on ko'ragh normal last night where me and the other glad warrior where able to use execute above 20% health, both using US talent. Anyone else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Murkkan View Post
    Noticed a bug on ko'ragh normal last night where me and the other glad warrior where able to use execute above 20% health, both using US talent. Anyone else?
    Noticed that too, it was claiming his Shield as his HP so we could execute.

His Shield is an HP bar. When the shield is below 20% his HP is below 20% = We can use execute. This also works if the shield is at a 100%, but the boss is below 20%, meaning there is gonna be a lot of Executes flying around if you opt to use it.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Strafir View Post
    Sure your position on damage meters will vary depending on how many of the mountainguys are stacked ontop of each other, but more importantly the encounter allows arms to fundamentally work as a spec which it arguably doesn't do against less than 3 sustained targets.

Even if you aren't tanking them together, you can and should spread rend on everything and you'll still have an endless amount of rage which is why arms is pretty good choice no matter what.
    For sure. I was doing this same thing, by bouncing between the two medium sized mobs after the first split. The comment is still completely valid though. How good arms will perform is entirely dependent on how well the adds are stacked. If (for example) your group decided to 3 tank it and have 2 tanks take 2 of the smallest adds each, too far apart for you to easily Rend everything, then Arms would likely lose to Gladiator over the course of the fight.

Obviously that is a worst case scenario for Arms, but the point is that Arms performance is based on the raids strategy and execution. Even if you had a more believable scenario; where Tank A picks up 3 small mobs and Tank B holds 1 small + 1 medium mob, you will perform worse than another Arms Warrior who has Tank A holding all 4 small mobs together.

Deleted
    Nihilum main warrior DPS (Glad stance) is currently using Bladestorm. When is bladestorm > Bloodbath?

Quote Originally Posted by SeaStone View Post
    Nihilum main warrior DPS (Glad stance) is currently using Bladestorm. When is bladestorm > Bloodbath?
    ...for AoE? :P

Can anyone tell me what spec is best to level with? I just got my warrior to level 60 and I am curious to see what spec is the best for leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Koherent View Post
    Can anyone tell me what spec is best to level with? I just got my warrior to level 60 and I am curious to see what spec is the best for leveling.
    This just couldn't be MORE in the wrong thread.

Played Fury during SoO and loved it but I somehow forgot the rotation I was using. Unless its just the gear that we have right now that makes Fury feel a bit "slow".

On the other hand, I'm REALLY enjoying the play style of Gladiator Stance but my left hand is literally straining from all the button mashing I'm doing.
    I'm the type of person that once I set a skill to a button, It's really hard for me to change but I guess thats my own fault =P

Also, Should I really start saving up for a Scabbard trinket? Just got the +BA trinket from Twins and I think its good enough.
    I have a Rhok'delar, jelly?

Deleted
    just got back to fury
    the gameplay is better than glad imo.

I will be sticking with Gladiator for my Offspec. I tried Fury and Arms both the other night and neither "felt" right to me anymore. I really just felt like I was stnading around waiting to do something too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    Show me on the doll where the bad shield touched you
    RIP Warrior Gladiator Build