10+ Year Old Account

Zenflight Alpha Flying

Got some screenshots from exploring WoD with the Zen-flight Glyph for monks.

6/27/14 - 5 Pictures Tanaan Jungle (not dark portal side) and little bit of Gorgrond.
    http://imgur.com/wRPIa7B,tDpbRgB,cOg...lUqTe6,EDPe6Xf

*edit already submitted this bug to blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    My god, if this isn't a bug, and that we're allowed to use zen flight... the feels if this stays in

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes its pretty slow but there's noting stopping us from going all around Tanaan Jungle. Other zones I get ported out by the restrictions set by blizzard.

Tanaan is incredibly unfinished, not even close to resembling the final zone. Flying around Shadowmoon Valley is rather slow, but it looks kind of like Ashenvale from above. If you go very high and use an Engineering glider you can cross the zone like 3x faster because Zen Flight is incredibly slow.

Some escapades around SMV: http://imgur.com/a/IO8WN
    Last edited by Totaltotemic; 2014-06-28 at 07:50 AM.

That's bloody brilliant.

I don't suppose any of you people fortunate enough to have Beta could do some video recordings of your escapades?

Video is hard to come by yet because the servers don't stay up for more than 5 minutes before you get DC'd and ported back to your hearth location. That album was 3 different trips to Karabor all the way from the garrison on the west side of the zone :|

It's my understanding that they're working on allowing all mounts to be usable in all zones (most flying mounts aren't usable where you're only allowed ground mounts). I'm hoping that, even though we may not actually be able to fly with Zen Flight in WoD, it will at least operate as a sort of Slow Fall.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cannot copy my monk over atm (only druid and rogue worked for me) and I cannot stream in HQ (new comp inc around when WoD hits) but if ppl would like to, I can stream WW stuffs.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I believe this has been already hot fixed - along with the Druid Flight Form bug that allowed flying as well. At least as of right now it's not working for Monks.
    Ayr - WW Monk
    US Aerie Peak(A) - Convert to Raid

Quote Originally Posted by Ayr View Post
    I believe this has been already hot fixed - along with the Druid Flight Form bug that allowed flying as well. At least as of right now it's not working for Monks.
    yep it is hotfixed. tried it 1 minute ago

10+ Year Old Account
    That's unfortunate. I'll miss my Happy Fart Cloud Fishing Days.