Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by hellboyy View Post
    i like to play warrior, only option seems to be rng via brawl.
    Brawl or run Tinkmaster as a tech card if you are encountering a lot of miracles.

Depending on your warrior deck you may already be a warrior counter. Control warriors just wreck miracle.
    Last edited by Orcbert; 2014-07-08 at 03:59 AM.
    Is this where the header goes?

There are ways to get rid of stealthed Auctioneer. Admittedly it's easier for some then others...

Priest: Auchenai + Circle of Healing

Mage: Flamestrike

Shaman: Lightning Storm with a +SP(only 50% chance unless you have two)

Rogue: Deadly Poison + Blade Flurry with a +SP

Warlock: Watcher + Shadowflame or +SP Hellfire

Hunter: Deadly Shot, or Flare to remove the stealth

Pally: Equality + Consecrate or Avenging Wrath

Warrior: Brawl(50% chance)

Really Druid is the only class that doesn't have at least a 50% chance of killing stealthed Gadgetzan with some kind of AOE. I guess run Tinkmaster if you're Druid, or just accept the bad matchup and try to burst them down before they get a chance to crazy draw.

Just to add to your list Fob:

Rogue: FoK and Deadly Poison Blade Flurry

Hunter: Snipe.

Pally: Equality+Pyromancer

Druid after Naxx gets probably one of the most reliable tools with those poison seeds or whatever it's called.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellboyy View Post
    i like to play warrior, only option seems to be rng via brawl.
    Control Warriors eat Miracle for breakfast.

Miracle relies on surviving long enough to draw their winning burst combo, depleting the opponent's HP in a single round. Control Warriors stack the hell out of armor. What that means is by the time the Miracle occurs, the warrior usually has so much armor stored up (due to Miracle having extremely minimal board presence to remove it) that they can weather the combo, then laugh because the rogue has nothing left to finish them off.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Orcbert View Post
    Just to add to your list Fob:

Rogue: FoK and Deadly Poison Blade Flurry

Hunter: Snipe.

Pally: Equality+Pyromancer

Druid after Naxx gets probably one of the most reliable tools with those poison seeds or whatever it's called.
    Mhm. Can see some nice combos with that from Poison Seeds + Starfall or Poison Seeds + SotF.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Mhm. Can see some nice combos with that from Poison Seeds + Starfall or Poison Seeds + SotF.
    Expensive combo though. 9 for starfall, 8 for SotF.

Deleted
    Man as Druid this combo ruins my day :/

Quote Originally Posted by Fulla View Post
    Man as Druid this combo ruins my day :/
    While druid does have an awful time killing the stealthed auctioneer, they also have some of the best tools for dealing with Miracle in general. Big heavy taunts are a key defense from stopping the big burst turn. If you have made him run through one deadly poison so he can't double deadly and blade flurry than feel free to start filling the board with the biggest taunts you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcbert View Post
    Expensive combo though. 9 for starfall, 8 for SotF.
    Thought Poison Seeds was 2 mana. Still, it's not as if Druids have a good way to wipe the board anyhow without a lot of sp + swipe.

Why bother with the starfall after the poison seeds? Seeds by itself removes the auctioneer, that's all you need really. I'd rather follow up with a sunwalker or bear or a keeper to the treant's face anyway (if mana permits).

Quote Originally Posted by kaiadam View Post
    Why bother with the starfall after the poison seeds? Seeds by itself removes the auctioneer, that's all you need really. I'd rather follow up with a sunwalker or bear or a keeper to the treant's face anyway (if mana permits).
    Cause if both you and your opponent have the same number minions they can just trade them during their turn, giving them a free turn to play some beefy minion that you can't counter.

That Power of the Wild comment mentioned on hearthpwn though is a pretty good use so that your opponent can't trade them as easily.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus View Post
    They're not. Freeze mages on the other hand.....
    freeze mages are just crazy atm. Also rush decks have become way too common and need to be balanced better even tho with the currect state of hs too much would need to be done to do so

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Cause if both you and your opponent have the same number minions they can just trade them during their turn, giving them a free turn to play some beefy minion that you can't counter.

That Power of the Wild comment mentioned on hearthpwn though is a pretty good use so that your opponent can't trade them as easily.
    We're talking about countering Miracle, the beefiest minion they'll play next turn is an azure drake and if you can't counter that your deckbuilding seems to be the problem.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    We're talking about countering Miracle, the beefiest minion they'll play next turn is an azure drake and if you can't counter that your deckbuilding seems to be the problem.
    I was speaking in general rather than just about Miracle. I agree that in Miracle poison seeds to remove their auctioneer is worth converting your own minions into 2/2's.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    It's silly to keep calling Miracle a "gimmick" deck. It's no more of a gimmick than anything else.

Also, "the combo" is not the single, sole way that Miracle wins.
    No, really. Miracle has extremely poor face-damage potential besides the single-turn burst combo. All their minions are designed for one of three things: card draw (Drakes, Auctioneers), board control (SI:7) or burst (Leeroy). Also ERF's for healing. Without a definitive huge combo, it RARELY has the power to eat away at 30 hero HP.

And unless they get wildly lucky, cycling to this combo without an Auctioneer is almost impossible. A Miracle with his Auctioneers on the bottom of the deck is essentially a free win.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

The way I try to handle them is to just go ball to the wall aggro and force them to use as many spell as possible early. I don't think you should care about your HP that much, I disagree with people saying that because unless you are playing a taunt deck or a healadin you are probably as good as dead come turn 8 or 9 unless you forced them to waste enough spells.

Deleted
    I don't like how little some decks can do against the auctioneer because of stealth. Prep should maybe reduce cost to 1 because their spell spam is just too much. Are they screwed without the auctioneer? Yeah for sure, but if they do get him you need to finish him in 2 turns or die, which does not make for interesting and fun games in my opinion.