Deleted

How to Siegecrafter 10HC (speed kill)

Hello there,

About us: We are polish community guild located at Draenor-EU realm, semi casual-hardcore guild playing mostly 10 man.

What we did: First public recorded speed kill on Siege Crafter 10 HC (movie link below)

OLD DOGZ - DRAENOR EU vs. SIEGECRAFTER 10HC - ZERG

YouTube: youtu.be/-51Mfwa27qo

Warcaft logs: warcraftlogs.com/rankings/report/GTqvQ1c8zAxM7HdC#boss=1601

Setup: 1 Tank, 1 Healer, 8 DPS

What we used:

Tank: We had warrior tank (imho the best tank for this) for raid cooldowns (banners, cry, shattering throw) + he actualy does a tons of nice DPS.

Healer: You need a healer who will be able to solo the encounter and keep tank + raid alive - the one we used for our kill was disco priest.

DPS: This tactic is a simply dps check, which means you want kill boss actualy before he kills you - what we had on platform: 2x Hunters, 2x Enh Shamans, 1x Unholy DK, 1x Mage, 1x Warlock - this setup gave us high constant possible DPS to deal with boss, his add and missiles.

Assembly Line: If you wana kill this boss like this you need hunter to be able to do ALL ASSEMBLY LINES solo. As a guy who was doing that for my team i can tell you that is the hardest part of this boss mechanic because it's very difficult to manage all cooldowns you have (you never know how many belts you will have to solo - we get the kill after 4th line). What i was killing: Mines and Magnet. Make sure the hunter you will be sending on assembly line is able to do at least 500-600 k dps each time he jump to kill the weapon.

Have fun & Good luck
    Last edited by mmoce36509ef3e; 2014-07-02 at 03:51 AM.

Grats you did that. My alt 10 man did this for our first kill back in December except we had 2 tanks 7 dps 1 healer. Granted our kill took 5 Belts and he actually got the Shield from the 6th at like 2m hp. Kills with this strat were around 4:20-4:30 back then. There are a few guilds on 10 man that have 2m 5s-10s kills now lol.

We actually copied an EU guild who did it first in November.

I personally like this strat over the Mine strat for 10 mans. Long as you have a good hunter. TBH we didn't even have the hunter solo every belt. He only solo'd 1st and 4th. It was a lot harder at 565 ilvl vs now.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2014-06-29 at 02:24 PM.

We do it in a bit over 4 minutes with 2 tanks, 1 heals, 8 dps, with a hunter and a WW monk on the belts.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    We do it in a bit over 4 minutes with 2 tanks, 1 heals, 8 dps, with a hunter and a WW monk on the belts.
    dat 11 man raiding

Quote Originally Posted by Earthbound View Post
    dat 11 man raiding
    Disc priest is practically a dps and a healer in one ^.^

ofc 2 tanks, 1 heal, 7 dps

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Earthbound View Post
    dat 11 man raiding
    Disc priest is practically a dps and a healer in one ^.^

ofc 2 tanks, 1 heal, 7 dps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    There are a few guilds on 10 man that have 2m 5s-10s kills now lol [...] I personally like this strat over the Mine strat for 10 mans. Long as you have a good hunter. TBH we didn't even have the hunter solo every belt. He only solo'd 1st and 4th. It was a lot harder at 565 ilvl vs now.
    Yep killing boss like this bring some fun to the fight instead of following all boss game mechanic's. It's really good challenge, as much we were keep trying just realized we are not fighting with boss but our limits

On that kill our Shamy died almost in the midle of the fight. I think if we could end like 10/10 alive time would be close exacly of 2 min as well rather then 2m 47s. And of course way easier with doing solo 3 belts instead jumping to do another one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemaneth View Post
    Hello there,

About us: We are polish community guild located at Draenor-EU realm, semi casual-hardcore guild playing mostly 10 man.

What we did: First public recorded speed kill on Siege Crafter 10 HC (movie link below)

OLD DOGZ - DRAENOR EU vs. SIEGECRAFTER 10HC - ZERG

YouTube: youtu.be/-51Mfwa27qo

Warcaft logs: warcraftlogs.com/rankings/report/GTqvQ1c8zAxM7HdC#boss=1601

Setup: 1 Tank, 1 Healer, 8 DPS

What we used:

Tank: We had warrior tank (imho the best tank for this) for raid cooldowns (banners, cry, shattering throw) + he actualy does a tons of nice DPS.

Healer: You need a healer who will be able to solo the encounter and keep tank + raid alive - the one we used for our kill was disco priest.

DPS: This tactic is a simply dps check, which means you want kill boss actualy before he kills you - what we had on platform: 2x Hunters, 2x Enh Shamans, 1x Unholy DK, 1x Mage, 1x Warlock - this setup gave us high constant possible DPS to deal with boss, his add and missiles.

Assembly Line: If you wana kill this boss like this you need hunter to be able to do ALL ASSEMBLY LINES solo. As a guy who was doing that for my team i can tell you that is the hardest part of this boss mechanic because it's very difficult to manage all cooldowns you have (you never know how many belts you will have to solo - we get the kill after 4th line). What i was killing: Mines and Magnet. Make sure the hunter you will be sending on assembly line is able to do at least 500-600 k dps each time he jump to kill the weapon.

Have fun & Good luck
    You guys are able to do this how come no garrosh kill yet?

Genuine question no hate or anything

Have you tried letting mines through and killing missiles? seeing as you got a dk tank and two shammys + aff lock you could keep mines locked down and cleave with boss for an even quicker kill.
    Good job btw! Awesome song choice also!
    Last edited by mmocf1f1b25833; 2014-06-30 at 08:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItcheeBeard View Post
    Thats a long story We were trying to build 25 man but we couldn't find more people to keep progressing so after this we decide to come back as a 10 man group.

About mines - easier to dps missiles since they just don't move and u won't have to worry about them because if you know how you still can place turrets in predictable spown spots (overcharged once) - overall for us was easier to dance through drills instead taking focus on mines.
    Last edited by mmoce36509ef3e; 2014-06-30 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ItcheeBeard View Post

Genuine question no hate or anything

Have you tried letting mines through and killing missiles? seeing as you got a dk tank and two shammys + aff lock you could keep mines locked down and cleave with boss for an even quicker kill.
    Good job btw! Awesome song choice also!
    This strat is by far easier than mine strat. Done both on 10. Mine strat is slow because most 2 heal with mines(not that you have to). Killing mines on belt and only having to deal with a simple side step of a missile line or cleaving 3 missiles down once early into the fight that have like 5m hp allows for a lot faster kill.

Its how all the fastest kills are done. I wouldn't be surprised if 25mans start doing this to get faster kills than we already are. 10 mans have been doing this strat for so long(or have been able to) not sure why 25s haven't started. Maybe I'll convince mine to do it this week when we go to increase the WCL fastest kill time better than it already is at fastest killl time.

Deleted
    I hope for clean kill this reset so can share some more value logs of this strat.

EDIT. Promised Warcraft Logs - a lot of wipes, very unlucky RNG but still better time.

Speed Kill Ranks: warcraftlogs.com/rankings/report/m1ycYKHj4VzTn3hJ#boss=1601

Assembly line: warcraftlogs.com/reports/m1ycYKHj4VzTn3hJ#type=damage-done&source=6&by=target
    Last edited by mmoce36509ef3e; 2014-07-02 at 11:01 PM.