Talking an idea for a new profession

knowing that all animal on wow has their own pets, why not make it a mount?

the idea is to make the hardest profession of the game, not only including one professional, but all then into one profession. to go straigth forward, the player need to have many professions to make it have good performance of your mount or buy on auction, with lvl 600 or more.

sounds like stupid, to say something like that, but see by my side, going to be the most wanted profession in the game, and no doubt, the most valuable. Imagine to include a turbine on your mount or to make a new leather cell, or with blacksmithing include jewels on it, so he can fly faster, or to drink a potion so u can tame a beast with higher level than you. Also, include the option to mount can deny to fly, because you didn't feed him properly, and every beast has its own favorite food, like the hunters pet. for this, you need to have high skill lvl in cooking, to cook, put a glyph so he can shine, and not only the screams, he also can spit fire or loose some feathers.

Well, they made us have farm in MoP and added pets that don't make anything, just cosmetic addition, this profession will also include many cosmetic thing. I saw that at end on expansion the professions dont add anything to game, and players isnt leveling professions, with this will add many things to game.

original topic: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/forum/topic/13273357444

translated by me, and sorry for it, but the portuguese of original poster dont help too much too, to make it clear what is their intention, bad language is bad lol!

and looks like he got this idea from any popular games here in brasil (mmos). might be perfect world or ragnarok!

/discuss

Deleted
    It seems a very complicated concept to me and wouldn't easily be implemented. I don't think new professions are needed, nor do I think mounts need to have gem slots and such. I think the mount system needs to be kept simple. We already have enough things to gem, enchant, etc.

I think a new profession is needed that utilizes leather. There is, what, two professions that use herbs and 2-3 that use ore/ingots?

There is one for leather, and that's it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    I think a new profession is needed that utilizes leather. There is, what, two professions that use herbs and 2-3 that use ore/ingots?

There is one for leather, and that's it.
    Now that you mention it, I do think leather could be utilised more.

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Moon View Post
    Now that you mention it, I do think leather could be utilised more.
    Never understood why leather working didn't make Librums back in the day. I feel that they could easily utilize Leather for parchments and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    Never understood why leather working didn't make Librums back in the day. I feel that they could easily utilize Leather for parchments and the like.
    lw make mail itens actually

The only way to make a professions more "difficult" is to make it more expensive to level. I do however like the idea of new custom saddles on old mounts. I've always been annoyed by the bigass leather saddle with what looks like a horde symbol on my phoenix. I mean who would put such a plain and ugly saddle on one of the flashiest and (well used to be) rarest mounts in the game?