Deleted

i cant bind mouse wheel up or down

i wanted to bind ctrl+ mouse wheel for my camera but for some reason i cant bind my mousewheel, since when i use mouwsewheel in keybindings it simply dont recognize it, but other games are recognizing my mousewheels in keybindigs, any idea why?

It should work. I have my camera bound to shift+mousewheel, try that maybe.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    problem is it dont re cognize mouswheel at all, not only ctrl+wheel, wheel overall, i disabled all addons didnt helped

Deleted
    I had the same problem. Is it only the mouse wheel or are the other mouse buttons behaving the same (if you have a 4-5 button mouse that is)?
    If you have a mouse config application like Logitech Gaming Software you can create a profile just for WoW (it'll work only when the game is running) and assing keyboard buttons to mouse keys like - 6,7,8,9,0. I know it's a band aid fix, but hey it works for me.

Deleted
    i have cheap 2 button mouse so im not able to doo all this fancy stuff

get bartender

Deleted
    i cant use bartender since i am using elvui, for mouseovering i will try it today and tell how it worked, sorry for not responding didn't had time to visit forum

EDIT: Yup, mouseovering the zoom in zoom out in keybindings menu was the issue, thank you very much bro.
    Last edited by mmoc31343178b3; 2014-07-05 at 04:47 PM.