ret and bloody coin collection - what am i doing wrong?

i've slowly managed to work my way from 77 to 220 when i bough the candle but im finding it near impossible to get killing blows as ret not to mention after buble and trinket are are gone ret has absoltly no defencives left for stuff like fear,stuns and horrifly

any1 got any advice on the best way to survive in bgs as ret/ and also how to get killing blows in bgs as ret to get a decent amount?

it semes to me that every other dps class has way more dmg burst and useable things to score KBs, amnd no i dont want to swap char as id be starting from scratch

Get full prideful. Squash people. It's just that simple. 70-90% of the people you meet in bgs are going to be alts that are in the process of gearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Get full prideful. Squash people. It's just that simple. 70-90% of the people you meet in bgs are going to be alts that are in the process of gearing.
    i lack boots neck and rings they shouldnt make that much of a difference tho

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i lack boots neck and rings they shouldnt make that much of a difference tho
    Nope, a whole lot of full prideful geared coin farmers in BGs now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltius View Post
    Nope, a whole lot of full prideful geared coin farmers in BGs now.
    "A whole lot" = 2-3 people per bg?

I don't think I've ever seen more than 4 in a single bg (not counting the pve mess bgs).

I can only suggest literally waiting until your strongest attack will finish them off. I have found myself not even attacking an enemy until they are almost dead and swing the big swing to hopefully be the one to finish them off. Otherwise its the game everyone has been playing all along - getting the killing blows. It was never easy for some classes, we can't all be warlocks.

I haven't really had any problems farming them in BGS, just make sure to stay with a group so you don't get too focused and spam Hammer of Wrath when they get in the execute range. Outside of my destro lock, I've always left ret had the best finishing blow/KSing.

thanks for advice will give it a go after my guild soo hc raid