Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What are you currently doing in your minecraft world?

As it says on the tin, what are you currently working on or doing in the current minecraft world that you are in? How are things going?

Deleted
    I've been working on a fortress/base thing built within a mountain. Nothing too elaborate, but plenty of little projects to along with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got bored with my vanilla single player world and deleted it and started new from nothing. So at the moment I'm huddled in a dirt hovel.

I also have Technic's launcher and have been playing around in Attack of the B-Team. It's really a cool pack, but can be a bit overwhelming. Currently just exploring and experimenting with it.

The usual stuff; building a castle

Deleted
    I am trying to get to the moon

Myself and a few friends have been playing Attack of the B team on a private run server.

I opted for a small base with 4 wings on the ground floor. Made a genetics lab, cloner lab, workshop, and project red piping system. My last project after getting all the genes in the game I wanted into a super serum, was to work on my space station, but I've been lazy lately. I installed a sealer on it, but didn't go further. I have enough fuel to last a lifetime to get back and forth. (We as a group decided to go with no cheaty teleporting options for space travel other than Sync clones)

Playing on direwolfs pack with a friend...well..he hasnt been on for 2 weeks so im going at it alone pn the server. currently stressing out trying to make the base look good.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Nothing in vanilla right now. i finished my magical temple themed base at the start of 1.6.4 and am just waiting for the 1.8 to be fully released (meaning not a snapshot) before i go back and continue improving the project.

Been working my way through Agrarian Skies and Crash Landing packs for the last couple weeks.
    We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams,
    Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;—
    World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams:
    Yet we are the movers and shakers, Of the world for ever, it seems.

-1st stanza, Ode by: Arthur O'Shaughnessy

i am currently setting up a COD Zombies server for me and my friends

7+ Year Old Account
    I play Minecraft on my Ps3, nothing to special, lets continue:

I don't like things being all floaty and dreamy, it has to be logical and ordered, if a bit of my fortress or farm are hovering I HAVE to make pillars to make it look smart and real, any ideas anyone? Getting bored quite quickly.

Deleted
    Creating a way to big ice castle and bailing on it to go survival somewhere in the dark without supplies :3

Also, stairs can make some cool pillars if you place them upside down along them and at the base.

Trying to promote and get people to join the server

or find a new fun server.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

The usuals castle, fortress, houses, city, beach, etc.

I just found a nice island and now I am trying to make a giant castle on it with a bridge. I hope that it will turn out to be good.

i havent done anything for a while now but the last thing i was working on was connecting all my friends homes and castles with teleporters so we could all travel between each others homes without having to walk/run/fly whatever distance was between us on the server

Still working on my scale model of the pyramids of Giza on and off. Definitely bit off more than I can chew with the project ^^

I am building a medieval fantasy world, with a small castle, villages, a dwarf mine, an evil sorcerer's tower, a giant dragon in a cave, etc. I plan to add an elven treetop village, a halfling village (with hobbit holes), a large forest with a pixie glade in the middle (complete with fairy ring of mushrooms). Basically just building where my whim takes me and enjoying the act of creative freedom. Minecraft is electronic Lego and I LOVE It.

I am trying to build a castle on an island.

7+ Year Old Account
    Helping run a server actually. I haven't built much lately. I did build the entire spawn myself, along with the other areas for mingames and such.

I am very happy to read yours article. I hope you will do the same.I hope you read my articles Happy bubbling