Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Re-playing MegaMan X2 and Mother 3
    -X2: killing the X-Hunters in the random stages they appear in.
    -M3: Started chapter 2 with Duster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing Dragon Age Origins for the umpteenth time: Starting Mages circle after doing Reedcliff and need to use mages help to save Connor

Playing Divinity: Original Sins; Only a couple hours in

LOTRO: Moria!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Souls 2: Still near the beginning... frustrating as hell - game is ridiculously difficult
    Metroid Prime Trilogy: Love this series. Already beaten it, but replaying for fun. Also going for 100% completion for all three games
    Borderlands 2: Picked this up a few months ago... ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. 40+ hours on my first play through(exploring, side quests, etc.) and still not bored.
    Wolfenstein The New Order: finished one story saving Fargis(or whatever his name is), playing again but saving Wyatt this time around. Great game, but very BRIEF.
    WoW: meh... been keeping this one on the back burner. Trying to finally finish legendary cloak, get into at least flex raiding(never was a raider and LFR is boring/frustrating as fuck)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm struggling on normal difficulty for Star Wars Jedi Knight 2. Game is nice but it's apparent that I wasn't ready to face a game like Doom since I'd never played an old style FPS in my entire life.
    Hey everyone

Only active on PS4 right now:

-Strider, played it for a bit on the easiest difficulty and I simply suck at these games. Managed to die like 5 times against a certain boss (named Solo I think).
    -BF4, I'm surprised I'm actually better at it than I am on the PC version. Considering I've played shooters on PC for like 14-15 years now and I only have my PS4 for 4 months.
    -Sniper Elite 3, only just got it and I absolutely suck balls.
    -Watch Dogs, well can you even be not good at this game..? Trying to go for 100% completion, im at 71 or so now and its becoming a real god damn drag. On paper this game has like 12 different activities, in reality it has 400 or something.
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    4 achies away from finishing fallout new vegas but two of them require playing an ingame cardgame called caravan and im pretty clueless on how to play it i know their are some ingame instructions but they just go through one ear and out the other..
    "it's being bound to work or study that allows us to live like people." Illya

Currently playing:
    Saints Row 3: Doing what I want, mostly buying out property and pissing every faction off as much as possible. Also running everything and everybody over with my tank...because I can.
    Terraria: Building my moon event arena. Procrastinating on this because I don't want the game to end.
    GW2: Waiting on the weekend to play the new update.
    LotRO: Prepping my hobbit burglar for Moria.

Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeSlayer View Post
    Dragon Age (Origins and 2): Made a new character for when I get inquisition.
    I need to do this.
    Currently playing: GW, TORTANIC.
    Still visit: TSW, W*, GW2, Rift, LOTRO, ESO.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Currently playing Nosferatu: Wrath of the Malachi.

Just reloaded my game twice due to user error/bugs. First time I was clicking to advance some text and it ended up shooting the person I was saving. The second time a door slammed shut on the guy and murdered him. I turned the game off after that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    4 achies away from finishing fallout new vegas but two of them require playing an ingame cardgame called caravan and im pretty clueless on how to play it i know their are some ingame instructions but they just go through one ear and out the other..
    Win 30 games of Caravan

You'll get a starter deck for Caravan from Ringo in the gas station at Goodsprings. Ringo gives you a note with the deck that contains the complete rules, so I won't go over them again, but I suggest you read them carefully. This game broke my brain at first, so I'll repeat that. Read them carefully.

To blow through this trophy easily, just play Ringo 30 times. He has a basic deck and is an easy opponent. When he runs out of money, you'll have to raise the wager to at least 1 cap then accept to continue. A simple strategy for easy wins is to get a couple of jokers, then construct a two suit deck with Aces of the opposite two suits. For example, use only diamonds and spades and include aces that are clubs and hearts. This allows you to use the jokers to nuke the opposite suits without worrying about hurting yourself as well. You'll also want to have a fair number of Jacks and Kings in the deck, both to help yourself and screw the other guy. Queens are relatively useless in this deck, as you'll only have two suits, making reversing direction easy with same suit cards. You'll want to keep an eye out for Aces of your two suits that your opponent plays however, and use a Jack to eliminate them as soon as possible. Ringo doesn't have much in the way of face cards however, so this isn't as big a concern when playing him.

This is easiest to do if you buy cards from every vendor who offers them throughout the game (don't worry, they're cheap), then go for this trophy once you're at the end of the game and can construct a deck to suit your particular playing style. You should be able to knock this out with Ringo in a couple of hours without too much trouble. There are several vendors and locations where you can get cards:

Crimson Caravan Company - Blake
    Gibson's Scrap Yard - Old Lady Gibson
    Goodsprings - Chet
    NCR Correctional Facility - Carter
    Prospector's Den - looted from corpses
    Scorpion Gulch - looted from corpse
    Deathclaw Promontory - looted from corpse
    Central Sewers - looted from corpse

In Hearthstone I'm 220/500 rank wins for my golden priest. I'm grinding rank 20 over and over by conceding a few times after win streaks.
    pokemon x/y 3ds 3969-5096-1949 Abra, Espurr and Xatu

Deleted
    Mortal Kombat 9.
    Doing perfect, challenging high w/l opponents so i can crush them with noob saibot, and kung lao TAG game.

Rift

hardcore progression and preparing for 3.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Recently got the Mass Effect trilogy on sale. Can't get enough of them now and on my second run though the trilogy trying to just do everything. Having trouble playing Infiltrator because I am to used to being Soldier and solving all my problems with more bullets.

Deleted
    Just started the witcher 2 assassin of kings, and it's going shitty as hell atm, playing on hard difficulty and go down a cave to face 40 or something nekkers, and a single nekker can 3shot you on hard mode. Holy fuck this game is hard. Had an easier time clearing the Last of Us on survivor difficulty - iron man mode.
    Damn i gotta go do grounded someday aswell..

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Souls 2 - played the shit out of it, halfway through NG+ before deciding to play Dark Souls 1 (didn't give it a proper shot the first time round)
    Dark Souls 1 - now playing the shit out of it too, halfway through NG+ again, had a friend freak out that I was running 11 vitality on NG+ Smough/Ornstein (Orn last), I'm masochistic when it comes to difficult games
    WoW - completely inactive for a couple of months since guild stopped raiding, deciding whether or not I want to raid again in WoD
    Diablo 3 - waiting on 2.1, may play a little bit when it rolls around
    Wildstar - got to 22 a few weeks ago then got hit with a massive case of CBF MMO levelling ever since, I'll probably get back into it when I feel like grinding again

A bit frustrated.I'm playing New Vegas with Tale of Two Wastelands mod, and I'm in the Pitt right now, and I'm experiencing tons of crashes due to save bloat.I'd love to do everything in the Mojave the Capital wasteland on 1 character, but that's looking impossible now.

Someone bought me Maymaylands 2 and all it's DLC when it was on sale(Thanks bro), so I'm about to hop into it.Please tell me there's any way I can kill tiny Tina?
    Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2014-07-05 at 04:41 PM.

Atm i am playing Diablo 3 RoS preparing for 2.1 and also some CS:GO (quite new in this game)

D3 i have mostly played DH but i want a few more classes too compete in tiered rift... so trying too gear up a crusader and a WD. both doing ok in T2 and doing T3 with DH.

CS:GO i am trying too get my 10 wins too be placed. but i am losing so much, played around 15 matches and only won 3... im bad at competitvie fps

Also want too play Divinity but dont have time, allthough it looks fun

Deleted
    OMG I'm so pissed right now, I decided to push for platinum in Watch Dogs. I was driving for hours trying to get that last 2 songs for Disk Space Full, and hoping 5 people will hack me for Traced and I did.
    So what's left? - fucking Social Lubricant, omg I hate that minigame so much, you need to have agility of a monkey to stand a chance, no wonder only 0.8% of players have it.
    AAARRRRRGHHHHHHHHH!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Picked up RAGE on the summer sale. A few hours in so far, the quests are pretty boring and there hasn't been anything interesting happen with the story line yet. The characters are interesting enough though, and I really like the setting and art style, it's like Borderlands meets Fallout.
    Last edited by Ineko; 2014-07-06 at 01:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    Picked up RAGE on the summer sale. A few hours in so far, the quests are pretty boring and there hasn't been anything interesting happen with the story line yet. The characters are interesting enough though, and I really like the setting and art style, it's like Borderlands meets Fallout.
    well it was made by the fallout people or atleast there is a vault boy bobblehead in the game somewhere

but yeah i played it during a steam free weekend and although not hard it wasnt very fun or interesting
    "it's being bound to work or study that allows us to live like people." Illya