Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

How are you doing in the current video game that you are playing?

I would like to know: how are you doing in the current video game that you are playing at the moment?

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently playing Last of Us. Trying to get through the Survivor mode before moving onto Grounded.

I was going fairly well until I bought a new TV. The picture quality looks great I'm just struggling as the game proportions have changed.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well atm im playing ArchBlade, geting better everyday and having a blats every time.
    “Dois loucos não sabiam que era impossível realizar a tarefa, decidiram então realizá-la.” Mark Twain

10+ Year Old Account
    Pwning xenons sectors in my new Spilit M2+ Typhon (superdestroyer), that i just got yesterday after spending 500 milion credits.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

PLaying Dust: An Elysian Tale. Around 3.5 hours in and close to 35% complete according to the game. Want to make sure to get 100% and fully enjoy the game. Haven't liked a game this much in a while. Knowing me, if I try to complete everything it should take around 15 hours.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

10+ Year Old Account
    BF4. Was held up from buying it because i've been out travelling for months and when I came home needed a new PC. I got setup 2 weeks ago and have been playing nothing since. It's sick! I love this game! So yah, pretty freakin' good.

Sniper Elite 3. Started on authentic difficulty straight away without some unlocks so it was awful. Now i've got my lee enfield and a tactical scope i'm scrambling brains with ease.

Deleted
    Playing KSP, doing good. Kerbals get into space and some of them die in horrible accidents when i create funny but deadly space ships.

Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    PLaying Dust: An Elysian Tale. Around 3.5 hours in and close to 35% complete according to the game. Want to make sure to get 100% and fully enjoy the game. Haven't liked a game this much in a while. Knowing me, if I try to complete everything it should take around 15 hours.
    Dust is a great game There's lots of stuff to go back and explore; if you like to be a completionist, it's a good game for that! Enjoy

As for me I pretty much only play WoW, Dota 2 and Rift, which you can't really 'complete', so meh

15+ Year Old Account
    Playing X-COM: Enemy Within, destroyed the EXALT headquarters and my top ranked agent is a Colonel rank MEC-2 with 107 kills. Lost Russia, India and Argentina to panic though.

Up to this point I kinda ignored the whole primary objectives of the game and never bothered to capture an alien to interrogate, but gonna do that now.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically not playing, just finished Far Cry 3. 100%'d the handbook in 24 hours, 34 minutes and 54 seconds. Only things I didn't pick up were some loot chests, there are millions, and I am capped for money (damned 10k wallet).

Haven't decided what to play next. Maybe Dust.

Civilisation 5 - Owning the French & Russian bastards who attacked me for no good reason.

Fall Out 3 - Just killed Mr House, and taken control. Time to clear up some of these disgusting tribes, and destroy the NCR.

World of Warcraft - Farming all Heroic content and trialing new players for Warlords.

10+ Year Old Account
    Marvel heroes - Just got my silver surfer to max level and trying to replace the last epic item with a unique.

Rift - Got all freelancer gear, trying to get prestige 70 so i can equip all my warlord gear however it's taking months >.<

Wildstar - Hit level 50, not interested in pvp, not that interested in group pve so just going to see what solo pve content their is if i don't like it i will quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    New PC, coming from iMac, so lots of games to play/test.

Battlefield 4: frowning on my 0.5 ratio

SimCity 5: trying to build and maintain all 8 cities of my personal region

Wildstar: figuring out if this is something I'd like to keep playing, still undecided

Diablo 3: getting that Crusader to 70

Hearthstone: casual entertainment on the couch

Other than those I got a lot of shelved games off of the Steam Summersale.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Borderlands 2: Doing great so far. Just bought it a couple of months back, and gotten 3 characters to finish normal mode, and 2 have finished the main DLCs (except Hammerlock, only did that once). Having equal fun with all of them, my only hiccup occurring when switching directly from Zero to Gaige; trying to curb my reload reflex is a PAIN. Other than that, done some TVHM stuff, nothing seems too hard so far and very enjoyable still.

Dishonored: Started out not caring too much if I killed people, thinking it was a stealth assassin type of deal. Realised later that the storyline/future stages changed as the kill count went up, and also found doing things all sneaky like felt quite rewarding by itself, so now I kill no one. I think this game has one of the coolest incarnations of Blink I've ever used.

Deleted
    WOW - 14/14 HC, now playing casually / pvp

Wildstar - level 24, on and off, hoping to get more time so can raid

PopRaiders - on level 64, going strong, looking forward to the tournament

Deleted
    playing rome 2 as Rome of course, currently at war with various Germanic barbarian tribes, its going ok-ish. ive got two decent armies, and a terrible army, making good progress, but i keep losing settlements because i am surrounded and cannot defend every territory

Uncharted 2: was doing rather fine and enjoying it until a bug that stops all my progress showed up about halfway through my game.

WoW - only logging in for raids

Wildstar - only level 24, been way too busy with exams

Deleted
    Playing Mount and Blade: Warband

Doing alright, I play as Swadia, I have 5 towns and about 9 villages/castles and teh Vaegirs got wiped out. Fuck the nords though, they're persistant fuckers.