Question Skyrim Achievements on Steam question?

If I use Cheats in the game from console. will I be able to still get Achievements???

Quote Originally Posted by pallypower View Post
    If I use Cheats in the game from console. will I be able to still get Achievements???
    Yes, player.additem F 9999999 will give you the gold achieve :3

Deleted
    Just use steam achievement manager, just don't use it when you got a game running and put steam in offline mode.

If you are gonna cheat your way in, might as well do it the fast way.

I rather not do it that way.

But Just Curious if I use the stuck command or the god mode one?

Will it stop all achievements

I rather not do it that way.

But Just Curious if I use the stuck command or the god mode one?

Will it stop all achievements
    No it won't.. If you Toggle God Mode (tgm) And say, you slay a legendary dragon.. You'll still get the achieve for it. If you Toggle Collision (tcl) And run up somewhere where there's an achieve, you'll get that achievement.

Hell, if you bring up the console and use the kill command on a legendary dragon, you'll get the achieve :P

Okay I was just making sure I don't want to get banned on steam lol

Okay I was just making sure I don't want to get banned on steam lol
    You won't :P. You're not hacking, you're using a feature exclusive to PC users of Skyrim C:

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    You won't :P. You're not hacking, you're using a feature exclusive to PC users of Skyrim C:
    Cool Thanks. I thought so since this is a single Player game

10+ Year Old Account
    You can not use this tactic for some Achievements, such as collecting all the Daedric Artifacts. You need to complete the quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked how in Fallout: New Vegas, it turned off achievements if you used the console. You could always just cheat and then reload the game, though. Would have been best if using console flagged that save and you had to start a new one to get achievements. But I suppose it wouldn't matter since someone would likely just have a mod to prevent that.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    I liked how in Fallout: New Vegas, it turned off achievements if you used the console. You could always just cheat and then reload the game, though. Would have been best if using console flagged that save and you had to start a new one to get achievements. But I suppose it wouldn't matter since someone would likely just have a mod to prevent that.
    The problem is...Skyrim is full of bugs before you start talking about mods. If you never have to use the console to turn collision off to get out of a glitched area, then you are very fortunate.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    You can not use this tactic for some Achievements, such as collecting all the Daedric Artifacts. You need to complete the quests.

You do know you can complete quests with the console right?

I've had a bugged objective before and had to use the console to "complete" it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    You do know you can complete quests with the console right?

I've had a bugged objective before and had to use the console to "complete" it.

Correct, but you can't get the Achievement by using the console to add in the items.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Correct, but you can't get the Achievement by using the console to add in the items.
    This is why I urge EVERYONE who plays Skyrim on PC.. To download the un-official patched. 1 for Skyrim, 1 for Hearthfire, 1 for Dragonborn and 1 for Dawnguard. It fixes EVERYTHING! It's an amazing addon :>. Can download it from Skyrim Nexus

This is why I urge EVERYONE who plays Skyrim on PC.. To download the un-official patched. 1 for Skyrim, 1 for Hearthfire, 1 for Dragonborn and 1 for Dawnguard. It fixes EVERYTHING! It's an amazing addon :>. Can download it from Skyrim Nexus
    It doesn't fix the poor design, you need Requiem for that.

On another note, oh my god! Achievement cheaters, how can I sleep my nights now?!
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

I'm reinstalling Skyrim these days, but i decided to go the long way and go for the S.T.E.P. installation. Takes quite some work, and Skyrim Nexus doesn't help (downloads not starting, random download errors) but at the end it pays off a lot.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.