10+ Year Old Account

There is gonna be a 10 year of World of Warcraft cinematic (by the looks of it)

A guy on stream just did a quest in draenor, and it showed "10 years of world of warcraft" cinematic scene and then it went away,
    like making up a cinematic hype.

I wonder if it's a placeholder for quest or there is gonna be something nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

7+ Year Old Account
    Was it "10 years of World of Warcraft" or "10 years of Warcraft", because if it's the latter they probably just threw in the beginning of the vanilla cinematic for a placeholder.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    They did say they will do something special for the ten year anniversary, but I doubt it will be tied to any quest or the like.
    Hell, the expansion might not even be out by the time its 10x.
    WoW Moderator and Staff Editor at Stratics-WoW!
    http://wow.stratics.com/ - A World of Warcraft Fansite dedicated to lively opinions on the important topics within the game.
    Co-owner of AcegamesTV!
    https://www.youtube.com/acegamestv - A general gaming network focused on high quality variety content!

I saw it last night. That's the vanilla trailer, dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    I saw it last night. That's the vanilla trailer, dude.
    might have looked wrong at it then, guess false alarm xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    you dont really offer enough description to really make a decent guess. if you could be a bit more descriptive, add some screenies or links or something that would help. because of that im gonna say, there was tons of blatant place holder stuff in past beta's. some were creative and made you giggle, some gave you a "wtf" moment. this sounds like its either misunderstood, or obvious place holder.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Deleted
    we've already seen the mini Hogger pet will be for 10th anniversary on the main page of mmoc a few days ago

Yes lets have a cinimatic from blizzard celebrating 10 years of ripping people off on expansion prices, on fees for server xfering, on fees for name changing, on fees for faction changing. Nothing like paying half the price of the game to get a digital file moved from one data stack to another.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Yes lets have a cinimatic from blizzard celebrating 10 years of ripping people off on expansion prices, on fees for server xfering, on fees for name changing, on fees for faction changing. Nothing like paying half the price of the game to get a digital file moved from one data stack to another.
    don't wanna pay? don't have to, welcome to freedom and choice.

Deleted
    All these optional extras that you dont have to pay for and blizz dont need to provide you with in the first placee. O THE HUMANITY OF IT ALL.

Realistically though at the end of the day they are a business and they are out to make money. Gaining the support of a couple million players has to be rewarding in a diff kinda way i suppose. You are paying to access a game run by blizzard, the fact they even let the players have an input on a game they could run any way they wanted is just amazing.
    Last edited by mmoc438c65c047; 2014-07-02 at 01:55 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    and let me guess, you're still subbed?

Prices of all of those were placed for very good reasons.

Name changes: Don't name your self a idoitic name (I.E. dwafiyhuaidhk). Or to prevent ninjas from just ninjaing and name changing (GUESS WHAT IT'S FREE) and rinse repeat.

Makes you think about your choice.

Faction Change: To help moderate imbalance.

Server Transfer: To help moderate imbalance, and to stop guilds from transfering to X to get realm first then back to Y with said achievement, and to stop players from doing something like bank ninja/raid ninja/etc and swapping to a different server and lying in peace.

Use your head kiddo, maybe one day you'll figure out the world isn't against you.

It's a placeholder.

Perhaps you missed the point of Warcraft? That is,
    "Greenskins, cows, the Walking Dead, suggestively dressed elves, drunken dwarves, and as of late...pandas...duking it out with completely unrealistic and very colorful armor with ridicously oversize weapons that clash together form juicy particle effects..."

you make it sound like blizzard isn't a company O.o

Coming from a obvious xbox fanboy.
    lol on disc dlc

OT: Maybe this'll be a wrathgate type quest, with cinematics?

Deleted
    It would be nice to see a cinematic, or something to that effect to commemorate ten years. It's a big milestone.

Did it look like this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYK_Gqyf48Y

That come out on November 23, 2004

Which was when World of Warcraft was originally released. It's a place holder cinematic nothing more.

Hope there will be. The mini hogger alone is pretty underwhelming for 10 friggin years of being a P2P MMO in a time that is being more and more dominated by F2P mmos. So their still being around and sub based is saying a lot for them and those who continue to pay. My gf whos been playing since vanilla is underwhelmed as well by the pet.

In short, it'll be a step in the right direction of celebrating 10 years the right way.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should make an item, mount, tabard, pet, cloak or banner, doesn't really matter, that's only available to players that have been playing since 1.xx for their 10th Anniv.

And it should be Orange item quality.

We already have the exact same thread of this -_- it is the Vanilla WoW Cinematic, its Placeholder, thats what they always use when things are placeholder.

You can tell this because in terms of lore its only been 5 years, not 10, and the particular thing you are talking about is a cinematic when Velen is supposed to die, why a cinematic proclaiming 10 years of Warcraft would pop up there makes no sense honestly.