Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirse View Post
    Hopefully they won't do this, no way my computer could handle 200 players on the screen :S Ofc I don't HAVE to play that but still...
    this look what happened in Wintergrasp before they changed it 1fps and lag like crazy it was unplayable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    This is in the USA I assume? O_o In EU Alliance queues (at least mine) are very rarely longer than 45 seconds. Most of the time it is instant tbh.
    Yes, the US
    You're a towel.

Lore wise the trolls used to be damned near everywhere, Arathi Basin and the Hinterlands both had there fair share so it's not a stretch to think that Southshore did as well. I'd guess it's probably exactly what it says on the tin, the very early stages of a future troll raid, the whole expansion is time travel, so why not pull a CoT raid out of thin air? It certainly seems more plausible than a 100vs100 BG, which when considering queue times, performance, and certainly not least compelling enjoyable gameplay starts to look pretty silly.

Deleted
    "get at least level 40 before you come here"
    The nostalgia.

But personally I really dont care where we fight as long as we get a massive battle once again.
    Tho TM vs SS sounds awesome of course

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13271427413

Could this be it, guys?! The epicness is returning in WoD at some point?
    A few months ago, I stated that this was likely what this instance was shortly after it was datamined in the WoD alpha/beta thread. My speculation was pooh poo'd by the thread regulars.

>.>