Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

I just got kicked.

So i was doing random heroics on my Mistweaver and queue times was like 1h+ so I queued as a tank. While I was on healing spec..

When we were at the entrance I said " hey peeps I'm not a tank but i queued up as one because the queue times are really long"

All things were ok no one was dying.. and then a healer blue boots dropped that I really needed for Challenge modes that no one in my group needed on it.
    I won it and suddenly..

Player 1: you queue as a spec you don't have and need on !@#$ you don't need.
    Player 1: You're a real piece of %^-*
    Me: What ??
    Player 2: yup.
    Player 2: You are an !@#.
    Me: Guys I really do need that for challenge modes omg..
    Player 1: Vote to kick ?
    Player 2: sure
    Player 1: K. No valor if he's kicked.
    Me: Wow.. guys.
    Player 2: w8 (he was waiting for us to get out of combat so they can kick me)
    "You have been removed from the group"

and I was so pissed because they kicked me at the last boss.

I sometimes hate the community.

Edit: Stop taking it to a personal lvl people, Some started to insult.
    Last edited by Inci; 2014-06-30 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Bolding
    Edit Signature.

Should've pulled while you were still in combat

Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    Should've pulled while you were still in combat
    I've tried that but damn Chi Wave slow travel time and I didn't have my Crackling Jade on my bars..
    Edit Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    I would've kicked you straight away for that.

How does that work? I thought gear got scaled down in CM?
    some items are amazing in chalange modes because stat and gem socket bonus distrebution.
    minmaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    When we were at the entrance I said " hey peeps I'm not a tank but i queued up as one because the queue times are really long"
    The fact you lasted after that was a miracle

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't queue as the spec you aren't. End of story. I would have booted you too. Nothing pisses me off more. Think of that healer that had to wait in the same long queue but stuck it out. Do the same or get tank gear. Plus you got what you want. No need to bitch on the forums.

The WoW community is indeed caustic. This, however, is not an example of that.

It does, but some 463 blues have ridiculous amounts of stat on them. If that stat happens to be your best stat, it can be worth it. But it's hardly necessary to get golds (I've never needed to do it) and they frequently get outweighed by raid gear with less stat but more gem sockets. Stupid idea all around tbh.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

You really seem to be the one at fault here. I'm not sure why you're mad at the group.

I don't bother anymore because it just wastes my time trying to kick someone but I don't disagree with booting someone from a group for rolling need on random items. You might have had a valid reason but people don't necessarily need to believe it.

queue times was like 1h+ so I queued as a tank. While I was on healing spec..
    i wouldve kicked you at the start of the dungeon for this. you wanna tank? then play brewmaster and tank. you wanna heal? then play mistweaver and heal. don't join a dungeon as a healer with the intention of tanking just so you can dodge the queue. its crap like this that people despise in lfr which is why i never do lfr. the community is just terrible. i know the dungeons are easy and shit now but what if you got some brand new 90s in there with you? you would be putting a strain on your group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

Quote Originally Posted by marcackermann86 View Post
    i wouldve kicked you at the start of the dungeon for this. you wanna tank? then play brewmaster and tank. you wanna heal? then play mistweaver and heal. don't join a dungeon as a healer with the intention of tanking just so you can dodge the queue. its crap like this that people despise in lfr which is why i never do lfr. the community is just terrible. i know the dungeons are easy and shit now but what if you got some brand new 90s in there with you? you would be putting a strain on your group.
    to be fair. being a ilv 575 mw i do the same on a daily basis. i can solo 5 man heroics without needing outside assistence at wotlk speed style runs

lol can't believe anyone cares about heroic gear at this point in the expac

Do they not know timeless isle has rivers of 496 gear?

I would've kicked you straight away for that.
    I wouldn't mind a straight away kick at the start of the dungeon, but not wasting my time and kicking me on the last boss.. seriously..

I had a boots with Crit/Spirit and the one that dropped is with haste/Spirit I needed the haste one so i can reach the haste break points in Challenge modes without losing spirit.
    Edit Signature.

They were obviously pissed off that you cheesed the queue and just took the need as an excuse to kick you.

Seriously, don't do that.

IMO the LFD, LFR and BG tools should require you to have a spec you list as, and lock you in it once you join.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I would have kicked you too. Rolling and queuing as a spec you're not playing is not acceptable, even if you do outgear the dungeon. Those people waited their turn for a tank. They didn't need on loot for a spec they weren't playing. The fact that you blame them for a bad "community" is laughable. Look in the mirror bub.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO the LFD, LFR and BG tools should require you to have a spec you list as, and lock you in it once you join.
    Sounds good in theory but I've been able to swap over to tank spec in LFRs to help the group move along faster until another tank queues in. I've waited for over an hour halfway through an lfr waiting for a tank. LFD and BGs would work nicely though.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachez View Post
    Sounds good in theory but I've been able to swap over to tank spec in LFRs to help the group move along faster until another tank queues in. I've waited for over an hour halfway through an lfr waiting for a tank. LFD and BGs would work nicely though.
    Solution for that is to just make role switches come up for a group vote. If the group approves, you can switch specs.

So i was doing random heroics on my Mistweaver and queue times was like 1h+ so I queued as a tank. While I was on healing spec..

All things were ok no one was dying.. and then a healer blue boots dropped that I really needed for Challenge modes that no one in my group needed on it.
    I won it and suddenly..

The fact that you weren't kicked for queing as a spec you don't play amazes me itself. You should of been kicked in the beginning tbh...

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait a second, you were doing random Heroics as a healer and it was taking an hour +? That sounds completely ridiculous, Qs on my healer are rarely more than 5 mins. Also were you at least tank spec? If not then yeah you deserved to be kicked. If a Plate DPS wants to tank I have no problem with it, but a MW monk? Really?

10+ Year Old Account

I won it and suddenly..

Is this bait? You are VERY CLEARLY in the wrong here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    The fact you lasted after that was a miracle
    This.

I would have kicked you in an instant for doing so. Do you sneak into the middle of queues in real life as well?