Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    So i was doing random heroics on my Mistweaver and queue times was like 1h+ so I queued as a tank. While I was on healing spec..

When we were at the entrance I said " hey peeps I'm not a tank but i queued up as one because the queue times are really long"

All things were ok no one was dying.. and then a healer blue boots dropped that I really needed for Challenge modes that no one in my group needed on it.
    I won it and suddenly..

Player 1: you queue as a spec you don't have and need on !@#$ you don't need.
    Player 1: You're a real piece of %^-*
    Me: What ??
    Player 2: yup.
    Player 2: You are an !@#.
    Me: Guys I really do need that for challenge modes omg..
    Player 1: Vote to kick ?
    Player 2: sure
    Player 1: K. No valor if he's kicked.
    Me: Wow.. guys.
    Player 2: w8 (he was waiting for us to get out of combat so they can kick me)
    "You have been removed from the group"

and I was so pissed because they kicked me at the last boss.

I sometimes hate the community.
    Sounds like something I would do. When people enter instances under the wrong role I tend to vote kick before the last boss for their infidelity.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Meh some people here are complete pricks i wouldnt of cared i mean it would've just dropped again we live how many years? Games not going anywhere
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

I lost you at 1h healer queue, I think in all the xpac, the longest I waited is 4 minutes.

Would have kicked you from the start to be honest.

But to be honest, that is Blizzard's fault to let people queue as one spec they don't even have.
    Last edited by Spotnick; 2014-06-30 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sagajin View Post
    to be fair. being a ilv 575 mw i do the same on a daily basis. i can solo 5 man heroics without needing outside assistence at wotlk speed style runs
    i dont care what kind of gear you have. you could be 675 ilvl and i'd still kick you. you need to play the spec you queue as. you're abusing a system just because you're impatient. and if you can solo them then go do that instead. don't penalize other players just cause you want a faster queue.

edit: i love how we always see posts about people complaining they were kicked for whatever reason and 99% of the time the deserved it. it cracks me up.
    Last edited by Lessthanzer0; 2014-06-30 at 05:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

As long as the dungeon was going smoothly I wouldn't have cared.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Inci;27921943]So i was doing random heroics on my Mistweaver and queue times was like 1h+ so I queued as a tank. While I was on healing spec..

When we were at the entrance I said " hey peeps I'm not a tank but i queued up as one because the queue times are really long"

Right here is where I would have asked you to either tank or leave. if you hadn't left I would voted you out because that is just simply rude..

Quote Originally Posted by marcackermann86 View Post
    i dont care what kind of gear you have. you could be 675 ilvl and i'd still kick you. you need to play the spec you queue as. you're abusing a system just because you're impatient. and if you can solo them then go do that instead. don't penalize other players just cause you want a faster queue.
    if going in solo would award vp then i would go in solo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dps specced tank >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tank specced tank any day of the week.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's not a hinderance, you shouldn't really care. I've healed dungeons with geared Arms warriors and ret pallys and we clear the dungeons in record times.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    I would've kicked you straight away for that.

How does that work? I thought gear got scaled down in CM?
    /facepalm

I really don't know what to say to you anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    and I didn't have my Crackling Jade on my bars..
    Fail, so much fail. I would kick you right then and there for that, and permanently ban you from ALL runs on my realm forever if I could. Not having CJL on your bars, wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Sorry - you got what you deserved.

Deleted
    looool, you still do CMs?

Quote Originally Posted by Lachez View Post
    Don't queue as the spec you aren't. End of story. I would have booted you too.
    Reading comprehension failure ahoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Dps specced tank >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tank specced tank any day of the week.
    okay and what if you had a healer that just dinged 90 five minutes ago? now you look like an asshole cause he may be struggling to keep you alive just because you want to dodge a queue, especially if he is pretty new to healing.

now if a tank leaves and someone wants to help out and continue the run until a new tanks joins then fine but dont be queuing for one role when you're in a different spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

Deleted
    I sometimes hate the community.
    The community thinks the same thing about you. Don't you realize what a scumbag move that is?

You're forcing everyone else to cover for you because you're slacking.

A: The group have no tank, making the run less smooth to say the least (forcing all dps to tank instead).
    B: You tag along as a second healer, when the group already has a healer (you barely need 1 healer tbh).

And you still need on that healers items.

Come on, look at your self, how much are you contributing to the group here?

I'm also surprised you didn't get kicked when you entered the door, even claiming you where queuing as tank in healer spec to cut the queue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    I don't think 2 healers are going to achieve any record times.
    It depends, one guy mentioned having a 575 MW. With them it would absolutely go faster. With any other healer though then yeah, probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    I lost you at 1h healer queue, I think in all the xpac, the longest I waited is 4 minutes.

Would have kicked you from the start to be honest.

But to be honest, that is Blizzard's fault to let people queue as one spec they don't even have.
    I have to mention that I Play on EU and while i was queuing it was like 5:00 AM, you hardly find players at that time.
    Edit Signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to mention that I Play on EU and while i was queuing it was like 5:00 AM, you hardly find players at that time.
    That still seems insanely long. What is your gear level, and were you actually spec'd MW? Whats your OS? Seems strange that you just didn't enter as WW and tank it that way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaprin View Post
    As long as the dungeon was going smoothly I wouldn't have cared.
    I bet 4 healers and 1 dps would be considered smoothly in his mind as well. No one is dying right?
    The fact that he doesn't contribute at all remains. And he is forcing everyone else to randomly tank everything.
    While his healing is not needed.