Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    From what I've been told, LoS with LM is pretty simple.

You must have LoS of your Fire Totem
    You must have LoS of a target for the totem to attack, unless you have Flame Shock on a target to 'assign' it a target to fire at.

Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    From what I've been told, LoS with LM is pretty simple.

You must have LoS of your Fire Totem
    You must have LoS of a target for the totem to attack, unless you have Flame Shock on a target to 'assign' it a target to fire at.
    Yeah, I dumbed there, somehow I was imagining LOS as being out of line of sigh :/

now it does make sense, thanks.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    Yeah, I dumbed there, somehow I was imagining LOS as being out of line of sigh :/

now it does make sense, thanks.
    No worries, and to answer your question (via proxy, I don't have beta myself, so this may well be hearsay) I've been told that it works the same way Searing Totem does (which makes sense), in that is has its own range, not effected by yours, but if you go too far from it the totem despawns (which obviously ends the ability). Considering you need LoS of the totem for it too work, and Range is a part of LoS, I would guess it would stop firing once it itself is out of range of you, so it could hit someone 60 yards away from you, as long as you are still within max range of it.

That is how I understand it too work anyway.