Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Yeah how do you want to avoid auto attacking for 12 sec without losing tons of dps?
    I specified pvp, where you will be kited a lot. Using UE while kited for the sprint is a possibility. Assuming that the sprint would not be sufficient in reaching our target fast enough to consume the buff would be a waste of the proc, so if the duration was removed, we'd not face that particular disadvantage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post
    Is anyone else having a really hard time healing? To be fair the only dungeon I've healed so far is Burial Grounds but sweet Jesus it is so difficult to heal. It's not that the damage output is overwhelming, it's just my spells are just so weak I'm proving to be pitiful.
    I had a much harder time healing on my shaman than I had with my druid.
    I think it is a tuning issue, but still, I managed to heal Shadowmoon Burial Grounds, so maybe you need to change something about your healing as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    Looking at the newest UE tooltip for WoD on wow-head, it had the "or until 12 sec have elapsed" part removed from UE:WF speed increase. Does this mean that it lasts forever now, provided we do not attack?

    Unleash Flame has a 20 sec duration, Unleash Wind has 30 sec, and Unleashed Fury has 8 sec. I hope that answers your question, because I'm not sure which 12 secs you are talking about :/

    - - - Updated - - -

    And for the Elementals out there: Do you remember the Spell effect form our old lightning/magma mastery? The Lightning effect was added to Fulmination!
    Last edited by Katzi; 2014-07-19 at 02:48 PM.

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Katzi View Post
    And for the Elementals out there: Do you remember the Spell effect form our old lightning/magma mastery? The Lightning effect was added to Fulmination!
    atleast fulimination has some animation now

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Katzi View Post
    Unleash Flame has a 20 sec duration, Unleash Wind has 30 sec, and Unleashed Fury has 8 sec. I hope that answers your question, because I'm not sure which 12 secs you are talking about :/
    UE:WF, as in Unleash Wind, the speed increase. So apparently it went up from 12s to 30s duration, interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •