Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Anyone else just get HoTS alpha/beta access?

Friend of mine just got access, (yes he has shown it to me).
    I wasn't so lucky, not sure if they are done sending em out.

edit: http://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthes..._wave_of_keys/

So he isn't the only one.

nope just got mine

downloaded installed but the game itself only shows black screen , commands , and menues are working however , changed resolution allready anyone having same issue ?

Deleted
    Yep got in aswell, it's pretty fun! happy to play this untill i get wod beta

I actually got a HotS inv around a month ago and was really excited to play it. Kind of disappointed in it even though it was only alpha. Probably not going to play it when it comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    yep just got it.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Yea, I just got it too.
    Edit Signature.

just got it this morning. No email, just noticed it on my battle.net.

Yep, jumped out of wow and it was there on the launcher

Quote Originally Posted by Penric View Post
    just got it this morning. No email, just noticed it on my battle.net.

Me too ! I just got the time to download the game ! It'll be a loooooooong day at the office today

I just launched my Bnet Launcher and Heroes of the Storm appears as one of the game on the sidebar.
    This is probably the batch of alpha invites sent out to Non-US Residents. As they have stated previously, they will be sending out alpha invites to people of other regions too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuns View Post
    I just launched my Bnet Launcher and Heroes of the Storm appears as one of the game on the sidebar.
    This is probably the batch of alpha invites sent out to Non-US Residents. As they have stated previously, they will be sending out alpha invites to people of other regions too.
    I'm US and just got mine today, so US is obviously not excluded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine also, nice to have something to do last day before European reset in WoW

Deleted
    /sigh, have the game installed but my account hasn't been flagged. It's like it's sat on my desktop mocking me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    /sigh, have the game installed but my account hasn't been flagged. It's like it's sat on my desktop mocking me.
    Might wanna drop a post on Blizzard Technical support forum, I was checking it earlier and saw similar issues with others and the support admin had to refresh their account. Seems to work for them.

Yeah just got one as well.

At least it's something, I'd have preferred WoD Beta (since HotS will be free to play ANYWAY in the end) but still a nice surprise.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

yeh got mine today

Got mine this morning, and Abathur is A-MAZING!

Deleted
    9 years of wow subscription + i have Diablo 2+exp, Warcraft 3 +exp, starcraft + exp in my battlenet and hearthstone obv, and i have never once been invited to a single alpha /beta blizzard has made. I am dissapoint :/

And two of my friends just got alpha for Hots

hahah holy shit thanks for this topic, I had no email on my account but when I opened battle.net I had a heroes in my game tab.

Stopped paying for wow 4 months ago, have spent maybe 2 hours in the past 2 months on battlenet for a game of hearthstone. Using a duocore + 3870HD since 6 years ago as my "profile rig", so maybe they wanted some testers for poverty machines.
    Last edited by Fluttershy; 2014-07-01 at 08:25 PM.

Got one afterall, it seems it showed up in my battle.net games list, but not on the client, updating my password made it appear.